Checking someone’s profile

InAZm61

Virgin
If I’m in a chat room and want to view the profile of another person in the room, is there a way to do this in Chat?
I am using an iPad and Duck Duck Go browser if that helps.
If I click a user’s name it brings up a new private chat.
Do I have to have another tab or window open to something like the Bulletin Board and search for them there?

Press the little upside down triangle on the right of the person’s screen name. A dropdown menu appears. Select ‘User’s Profile.’

On this older iPad I can barely see the triangle, and no luck selecting the triangle (nothing happens). I think I’ll need more pixels like with my actual computer. I’ll try another browser too, maybe Duck Duck is blocking something.
Thanks for the answer - I can see the arrow now and will get to it some other way.

Sounds like Duck Duck is Fuck Fucked 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, couldn't resist.

The only thing I have to add is, I always chat by phone, and phones are notoriously useless if you want to look at profiles while chatting.

I know, completely irrelevant. You're welcome.

Hi and good luck!

You can also if you wish to check when you are not in chat because chat seems to be a needy bitchy and does not like being ignored for another website. At the top there you can click on where it says members.

Click this and the on the left hand side about half way down you will see the words Find member (yes its ok to giggle heheh member) anyway and once you have found the person you can click about...this will allow you to see thier profile.

Really sorry but for some reason you do risk disconnection if you try to look at well...anything else. I myself don't bother with anything wireless for lit chat because I enjoy not tearing my hair out and screaming with rage at my computer screen.

On this older iPad I can barely see the triangle, and no luck selecting the triangle (nothing happens). I think I’ll need more pixels like with my actual computer. I’ll try another browser too, maybe Duck Duck is blocking something.
Thanks for the answer - I can see the arrow now and will get to it some other way.
It’s not your iPad or DuckDuckGo. Magnify the page with two fingers. Then use a stylus or your pinky to dwell on that triangle. A drop-down list with 3 choices appears. Select ‘User’s Profile.” A new tab opens with the selected person’s profile.

Back