Nothing special please be nice

please be real... please be real... please be real

a really gorgeous young woman. unfortunately, seems a bit suspect. waiting to see how it all plays out

So I decided to be daring and post a picture. Granted it's a very pg nothing sexy pic but it's me so please be nice
You called your thread 'nothing special'...... what were you referring to, because it surely isn't you.....from those pictures you seem very, very special.

This was the biggest out of my shell move I had ever made at the time. Halloween this year lol enjoy

My word Grace, you are indeed as angelic as your name suggests. I hope you find what you are looking for from joining Lit, I also hope we get to share your journey through more posts and pictures. :rose:

You may want to be careful posting face pics, as they can be copied & pasted anywhere on the Web!!!!

So I had problems with my email, couldn't get my messages or anything it was a total mess. But I'm glad to be back :)

Last edited:
So I had problems with my email, couldn't get my messages or anything it was a total mess. But I'm glad to be back :)

You look adorable, but not hot. Kinda worried for your safety on here, to be honest.

Lol..love the...Abercrombie and Fitch cardigan...:confused:

A very cute and pretty girl. Love the eyes, and the mouth. Well in fact the whole photo is just adorable.

Back