notes from the rnc..

so, after 4 nights i have to ask: why do all of the trump women look like drag queens? even tiffany, the fat daughter who they hide, looked like a queen. laura looked like mae west, who ALWAYS looked like a drag queen. i predict that after the divorce trump will marry caitlyn jenner and the trump/kardashian combined household will be the new house of extravaganza.

after trump's speech tonight a friend told me that the whole time he kept fantasizing luring trump out to the golf course, getting him to some remote location and then beating him with a golf club. hitting his legs first so that he fell down and then beating his big fat stomach, him screaming all the while and his carefully coiffed hair dissolving into a rat tail hanging 3 feet down his back and full of mud.

does trump realize there are black people in the u s? his whole speech was tailored to a white audience. those darkies are somebody who are back hanging around the kitchen. talk about being totally culturally oblivious! he didn't acknowledge the pain of black america because he has absolutely no concept of it. he may be president, but not for all of us.

paint the white house black.

Actually you got that back asswards. All drag queens look like Mae West. Where do you think they got the pattern from?

Comshaw

“Ya like how things are now? Let us give you four more years!”

-BunkerBoy and Dense Pence

(Look around folks, you can have lots more of this.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/28/business/media/trump-biden-convention-ratings.html

A nightly average of 21.6 million people watched the Democratic convention on live TV, compared with 19.4 million for the Republicans. ...

President Trump’s 70-minute acceptance speech on Thursday was seen by about 23.8 million live viewers, falling short of Joseph R. Biden’s remarks last week, which reached 24.6 million — a comparison likely to irritate the ratings-conscious president.

:eek:

You know what I've discovered on this website. Anytime there's a debate, if a person has to resort to calling the other side names or has to put them down, it means they have no argument of their own left on an topic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Extremely perceptive ....:rose:

Favorability Ratings after the conventions:

Biden 46%

Trump 31%

The Avatar of the OP

The Avatar says it all. Only the most demented minds view murder as a solution when somebody has a viewpoint they don't understand.

You know what I've discovered on this website. Anytime there's a debate, if a person has to resort to calling the other side names or has to put them down, it means they have no argument of their own left on an topic.

I feel for the people on both sides that become collateral damage just because the person they love wants to be president.

My wardrobe sucks too. I have no sense of fashion. There's your next point handed to you.
;)

Oh I dunno, the hat kinda suits you... :D

“Ya like how things are now? Let us give you four more years!”

-BunkerBoy and Dense Pence

(Look around folks, you can have lots more of this.)

Yes, if we don't give the (D)'s what they want, the temper tantrums will be doing more of it.

LOL!!!!!!

I look forward to 4 more years of watching (D)'s self destruct. Good thing you live in a red state that doesn't put up with that fucking shit right Adre?

Shame you haven't had your shit all burnt down by the people you support.....bad as the NIMBY mayors of Chicago, Seattle, Portland or NYC.

I look forward to 4 more years of watching (D)'s self destruct. Good thing you live in a red state that doesn't put up with that fucking shit right Adre?

Well, I live on a purplish island connected to a red state by bridge. We mostly enjoy the good life and watch you radical left and right morons make fools of yourselves.

Back