notes from the rnc..

rae121452

Literotica Guru
so, after 4 nights i have to ask: why do all of the trump women look like drag queens? even tiffany, the fat daughter who they hide, looked like a queen. laura looked like mae west, who ALWAYS looked like a drag queen. i predict that after the divorce trump will marry caitlyn jenner and the trump/kardashian combined household will be the new house of extravaganza.

after trump's speech tonight a friend told me that the whole time he kept fantasizing luring trump out to the golf course, getting him to some remote location and then beating him with a golf club. hitting his legs first so that he fell down and then beating his big fat stomach, him screaming all the while and his carefully coiffed hair dissolving into a rat tail hanging 3 feet down his back and full of mud.

does trump realize there are black people in the u s? his whole speech was tailored to a white audience. those darkies are somebody who are back hanging around the kitchen. talk about being totally culturally oblivious! he didn't acknowledge the pain of black america because he has absolutely no concept of it. he may be president, but not for all of us.

paint the white house black.

Tiffany is fat? Maybe your TV’s aspect ratio needs adjustment.

I didn't watch it (the recaps were sufficient), but it can't be stressed enough that the entire production was illegal and serious banana republic shit. Any discussion of the RNC that doesn't lead with this fact is worthless.

I didn't watch it (the recaps were sufficient), but it can't be stressed enough that the entire production was illegal and serious banana republic shit. Any discussion of the RNC that doesn't lead with this fact is worthless.

I saw some video from it and I could have sworn I saw an old rusted out ford up on blocks on the White House lawn.

Then again, that could have just been Trump.

so, after 4 nights i have to ask: why do all of the trump women look like drag queens? even tiffany, the fat daughter who they hide, looked like a queen. laura looked like mae west, who ALWAYS looked like a drag queen. i predict that after the divorce trump will marry caitlyn jenner and the trump/kardashian combined household will be the new house of extravaganza.

after trump's speech tonight a friend told me that the whole time he kept fantasizing luring trump out to the golf course, getting him to some remote location and then beating him with a golf club. hitting his legs first so that he fell down and then beating his big fat stomach, him screaming all the while and his carefully coiffed hair dissolving into a rat tail hanging 3 feet down his back and full of mud.

does trump realize there are black people in the u s? his whole speech was tailored to a white audience. those darkies are somebody who are back hanging around the kitchen. talk about being totally culturally oblivious! he didn't acknowledge the pain of black america because he has absolutely no concept of it. he may be president, but not for all of us.

You sue that like it's a bad thing. :(

I think this was written in advance...

We pretty much knew what this poster's takeaway would be.

A gay white guy opining on how women are not to his taste :shocker: and how Republicans should pander to Blacks.

How about this: the appeal is to Americans. Skin color has got nothing to do with it. There is nothing that white Trump voters want for their families that does not equally appeal to Black Trump voters.

He isn't going to get the vote from the perpetually aggrieved of any color.

The fact that Democrat pandering has been effective for decades with Blacks is not a Republican problem, it's a problem for Democrats and their endless vague promises that are never fulfilled because it's a utopian fantasy. No reason a Black voter can't eventually see that. Or not. If not, they aren't Republicans.

The best hope for winning a larger percentage of the Black vote is by winning economically. As national prosperity lifts ever more Blacks from dependency, they become successful and come to appreciate that government is in the way, not a benevolent father.

All the people who are anti protectionism & pro globalization completely ignore the fact that Black prosperity was historically tied to manufacturing. The same people that say we cannot afford a trade war want to afford UBI. Paying able-bodied people to not work. You cannot tax, borrow, and bequeath your way to prosperity.

Drag queen seems about right.

Make-up slathered on with a trowel.

Bright gaudy colors

Big fake tits

And bad, bad wigs. You'd think with all that money they could get some decent wigs.

The con man has aspirations.

Unreal. We aren't in high school. She's fat. She dresses different. Same old stuff!

Dang right! Nobody deserves to be bullied.

tell that to the trumpsters. they're the ones who hide her in the back room with the shades pulled down, only pulling her out for special events. some people are fat. stating the obvious is not bullying.

and how could i have left out rudy's speech? what kind of fucking freakshow was that? he was slobbering. is he off his meds? did he threaten to dish some dirt unless they let him be on tv, too? all he needed was a bible to wave around and dirty fingernails.

Give the girl a break.

It must be tough being Ivanka .20

(Yes, that's a decimal, not a period, and it's in the right place.)

tell that to the trumpsters. they're the ones who hide her in the back room with the shades pulled down, only pulling her out for special events. some people are fat. stating the obvious is not bullying.

You know what I've discovered on this website. Anytime there's a debate, if a person has to resort to calling the other side names or has to put them down, it means they have no argument of their own left on an topic.

I feel for the people on both sides that become collateral damage just because the person they love wants to be president.

My wardrobe sucks too. I have no sense of fashion. There's your next point handed to you. ;)

I hear BunkerBoy pulled some mediocre ratings last night. Can’t wait to hear his spin. Or the Trumpettes’ here on the GB.

I hear BunkerBoy pulled some mediocre ratings last night. Can’t wait to hear his spin. Or the Trumpettes’ here on the GB.

Night 3 didn't go so well ...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-aug-26-2020-republican-convention-declines

The six major networks covering the convention averaged about 15.7 million viewers in the 10 p.m. ET hour. Wednesday was the least watched night of the two major party conventions this year, and five of the six networks — ABC, NBC, CNN, Fox News and MSNBC — lost viewers compared to Tuesday (which averaged 18 million across all six). CBS had an uptick of about 260,000 viewers, thanks to a somewhat better lead-in at 9 p.m.

The 15.7 million viewers Wednesday is also down sharply from the same night four years ago, when the same six outlets drew 22.81 million viewers. That's a 31 percent drop. Last week's Democratic convention brought in 21.46 million viewers on its third night.

Night 4 numbers not all in, but more of the same so far ...

https://www.showbiz411.com/2020/08/...works-remains-low-with-just-5-million-viewers

NBC 1.835 million

CBS 1.3 million

ABC 2.251 million

Whatever Donald Trump and the Republicans were selling, broadcast Tv viewers weren’t buying it.

The 4th night of the RNC brought in a steady 5 million people last night. The lions share was with ABC, which had 2.251 million viewers. CBS had the least, with 1.3 million. NBC fell in the middle with 1.835 million.

Again, if the RNC were a network show, it would be cancelled.

Both NBC and CBS were down significantly from Night 3. Only ABC went up. CBS was down by about 400,000 viewers.

Later today we’ll get cable numbers. Fox News, which has had declining numbers, will be of interest.

He and they will just say his numbers were the greatest. They've got the lying game going so that it doesn't matter how big the lie is.

Tiffany looks like she applied her makeup with a paint roller

I thought she looked better a few years ago, when she was still more under her mother's influence (and Marla always was the only Trump wife who came out of that relationship not looking like a mannequin). I wouldn't call her fat, but the time in Washington and in proximity to the plastic surgery-addicted Kushners isn't doing her any favors.

Back