Noelle’s Nerdiest and Day 3- Naughtiest Scavenger Hunt!

On day two of the delicious days of Christmas scavenger hunt, who can come up with a clever way to incorporate a Holiday song?

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Jingle bells 🔔 or boobs! 💋👅😈❤️🎄

Last edited by a moderator:
On day two of the delicious days of Christmas scavenger hunt, who can come up with a clever way to incorporate a Holiday song?

View attachment 2192201

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree 🎄 or should that be sucking 😈👅

Last edited by a moderator:

It must have been a wonderful photo! ☹️
So I must use my imagination,,,,,

Imagine theres no sweater, see if I can. No bra to hold them only willing hands. Imagine only skin showing, how.delightful to see. A half naked Sprite waiting for.only me......

Last edited:
Back