No One Wants To See The Donald Trump-bill O’reilly Arena Tour

That's because lil lace's mom wouldn't let him cross the border.

You just butchered the language like the uneducated fool you are. Where's this racism from me?

i know it. you know it. everyone knows it.

you're a hateful racist piece of shit loser.

and yet still not as racist as all these little antifa wannabes.

I think minorities of all stripes should be grateful for this enlightened vanguard, who will instruct them in the proper attitudes one must affect on any given day to avoid running afoul of the Unwritten Law, not to mention the attendant cancellation, assault and arson. If today we are at war with White Supremacists, it's of supreme importance to express that we have always been at war with White Supremacists, they being absolutely everywhere.

i know it. you know it. everyone knows it.

you're a hateful racist piece of shit loser.

OdEsw6y.jpg

the only people still supporting trump and oreilly are racists. plain & simple. and it sure wasn't democrats storming the capitol building in trump's name, threatening to hang the vp, and crapping on pelosi's desk.

the only people still supporting trump and oreilly are racists. plain & simple. and it sure wasn't democrats storming the capitol building in trump's name, threatening to hang the vp, and crapping on pelosi's desk.

Reductio ad racismo strikes again!

I bet that shit would be fun as hell. 2 crazy, stupid old dudes bouncing crazy shit off each other for a couple hours? Come on, that's a good time.
Not 100 bucks for nosebleed seats good time tho. More like you got a coupon good time.

To be fair, the group supporting them also includes misogynists and sexual predators, so........

SAD!!!

:D

How long before O’Reilly realizes that he’d make more on his own than he will with Trump?

How long before O’Reilly realizes that he’d make more on his own than he will with Trump?

This is not 2016 Bill O'Reilly. With both Bill and the other guy de-platformed from their primary bully pulpit (Fox News and Twitter, respectively), this is little more than a cash grab in a pathetic attempt to "stay relevant".

Both are shilling the same stale victimization blather. Nothing new under the sun here.

This is not 2016 Bill O'Reilly. With both Bill and the other guy de-platformed from their primary bully pulpit (Fox News and Twitter, respectively), this is little more than a cash grab in a pathetic attempt to "stay relevant".

Both are shilling the same stale victimization blather. Nothing new under the sun here.

Let's go see two people so deplorable that one was kicked off every social media platform on earth and the other a racist misogynist who even Fox News tossed in the gutter.

Trump literally has nothing to say other than "Everyone is being so mean and unfair to me." Who wants to pay good money to hear a billionaire whine? He has nothing new to offer. Someone who comes out of showbiz must know the importance of freshening up your act.

Trump literally has nothing to say other than "Everyone is being so mean and unfair to me." Who wants to pay good money to hear a billionaire whine? He has nothing new to offer. Someone who comes out of showbiz must know the importance of freshening up your act.

All he wants is money and power. He'll never get the power back and his fortune is wasted on poor investments. The dude just can't stop fumbling on the goal line.

Back