No One Wants To See The Donald Trump-bill O’reilly Arena Tour

Rotadom

Satan's Plaything
NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THE DONALD TRUMP-BILL O’REILLY ARENA TOUR

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/07/no-one-wants-to-see-the-donald-trump-bill-oreilly-arena-tour

If you ask Donald Trump, his upcoming arena tour with disgraced ex–Fox News personality Bill O’Reilly is already an outrageous success. “I will be focusing on greatness for our Country, something seldom discussed in political dialogue,” the former president said, promising that the tour—which is scheduled to launch in Sunrise, Florida, in December and stops in Orlando, Dallas, and Houston, among other places—will be “fun, fun, fun for everyone who attends!”

If you ask box office employees, the story is very different. Tickets to hear the pair of accused sex pests in conversation have been on sale for more than a month, but thousands of seats remain available for purchase on Ticketmaster and AXS, according to Politico. “We have concerts that are doing a lot better than this,” one Orlando Amway Center employee told the outlet. For instance, a Bad Bunny concert at the Amway Center reportedly recently sold out within 48 hours, despite the fact that it won’t take place until next March. (In a text message to Politico, the marketing director for the Amway Center protested: “The box office person you talked with did not provide an accurate assessment nor do they speak for us.”)

A stadium employee at the American Airlines Center in Dallas told Politico that a “large number” of seats are still open for the event. And an employee with access to ticket-sales information said that at Houston’s Toyota Center, “60 to 65% of seats remain unsold.” (A Toyota Center spokesperson declined to comment to Politico, and an American Airlines Center spokesperson said they could not comment on ticket sales.)

The lackluster sales may represent flagging momentum for the right-wing stars—or the prices could be to blame. Those willing to settle for standard tickets—or even seats in the nosebleeds—can expect to pay between $100–$300, per Politico. For those who want to be closer to the action, prices are in the $1,000 neighborhood. And the “VIP Meet & Greet Package” runs up to $8,500, according to Insider, and includes a pregame reception, floor seats, and personal fan pictures with the hosts.

Like her boss, Trump spokesperson Liz Harrington insisted that the tour is already massively successful. “The History Tour has already sold over $5 million of tickets, and the excitement and enthusiasm is unlike anything we’ve seen before,” she told Politico. “Come December, the sold-out shows will be a memorable night for all.” For his part, O’Reilly bragged about the cash the two have already netted. “We have more than $7 million in the bank,” he said. “We haven’t spent a nickel on marketing, nothing. All those 7 million for four shows were done on the announcement. Marketing will start in about a week. Nobody has sold tickets this fast at this price, and VIPs are sold out at three of the four venues.” When asked specifically about lagging ticket sales in Orlando, he remarked: “bullshit.”

It must hurt that Michelle Obama sold out all of her huge venues during her countrywide tour.:D

O'Reilly has been a whiny bitch about it. He threatened to sue Politico reporter Daniel Lippman over the article that documented how poorly ticket sales have been doing for the Trump/O'Reilly "history tour".

Fact Check says "Fake News."

I'm sure you can provide proof of the alleged "fake news." And considering you responded in 3 minutes, I bet you didn't even look. :cool:

Show us teh link, Taunto. :cool:

Canned-Crickets-New-1.jpg

Interesting....I wanted to see how many tickets were available for the former guy's Hatefest 2021 event here in Houston but it won't let me look for tickets using a VPN.

"Real Fans Only!". :confused:

hurr durr!

Edited to add: I turned off my VPN. The first 30 rows on the floor are completely sold out....oddly, almost every seat on the floor from row 31 back to 50 is open. The first 10 rows (of 40) of the lower bowl are sold, and the first 5 or so rows of the upper bowl (of 30) are sold.

Here's where the scalpers are making their money: every single 'handicap seat" or "wheelchair access only" seat in the arena is sold out and virtually all of them are available for resale. Scalpers recognize the Hatefest target audience!!

Overall, maybe 2000 seats of the 16,000 seats in the arena are "sold"...I'm wondering about the "complete sell out" of the three prime floor areas, they may have been pre-bought by some political committee to dole out "favors" or held in reserve as comp tickets...that's 1,200 seats right there.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, three venues have cancelled a MAGAt fest in CA featuring Goonies from GA and FL who can't seem to figure out that no one in CA can vote for either of them.

Set up cameras. Get face pics. Get license plates. Create a database. It will be needed if Americans want only one country. Me? Time to break this shitshow into pieces and keep only what can be saved. Fuck the rest. You can't fix cancer. Sooner or later people will get smart.

“Nobody has sold tickets this fast at this price.”

What is the point of this lie? Is anyone encouraged to make a purchase based on how fast other people have bought it?

Set up cameras. Get face pics. Get license plates. Create a database. It will be needed if Americans want only one country. Me? Time to break this shitshow into pieces and keep only what can be saved. Fuck the rest. You can't fix cancer. Sooner or later people will get smart.

The Left just can't resist re-creating the Stasi, can they?

it really pisses the left off the an obnoxious pig like donald trump is a better president than that weak willed pathetic shit bag that is joe biden

This is why the school systems need to go back to teaching the basics.

Back