Nightfall - (Firefly OOC)

huurrghhh I could not think of an opening post for the life of me.

Took me like 3 hours.

Pullin hair.

Banging head on desk.

The works.

Last edited:
huurrghhh I could not think of an opening post for the life of me.

Took me like 3 hours.

Pullin hair.

Banging head on desk.

The works.

Everything looks good from here!

You've definitely got a wrangle on the patois. I liked that you hinted at the arm without dead giving it away, the reference to the circular scar, the shoulder pain...

I also think you've got a solid handle on your playby. I could definitely hear Bradley talking when Fisher's mouth was moving.

Shiny!

Well I'm glad you liked it. Usually intros are easier for me but this one tripped me up hard. Yours was much more nicely written though.

I'll be doing some bio tweaking when I get home. I got to looking at the official planets in the Verse & I'm changing his homeworld to Beylix.

Well I'm glad you liked it. Usually intros are easier for me but this one tripped me up hard. Yours was much more nicely written though.

If your intro was an effort to write, I would say that that effort has paid off. I really enjoyed it!

Also, I adore Kang. So help me, I'm a sucker for quadrupeds.

...thank you.

I was actually pretty disappointed with it when I first wrote it, (what's the word... "pretentious?") but I reread it this morning and I decided it didn't suck as bad as I thought.

Thank you for bolstering that, sweets.

550530_10151098383182530_1537337139_n.jpg

this is going in my home game!!!!

This week I played a lupus bone-gnawer theurge who managed to practically solo a pack of soul-sucking vampire-things in The Umbra while the other two wolves in my pack clung to life.

I was the only one who did any damage; I felled three, including their elder, and I managed to soak every hit I took. The rest of them ran from me.

Not bad for a junkyard half-breed.

He was fun. I wish I still had my old White Wolf stuff. Unfortunately, it got sold wayyyy back when I was married to the ex. ( I also don't like what they did to the WoD with their last relaunch.)

He was fun. I wish I still had my old White Wolf stuff. Unfortunately, it got sold wayyyy back when I was married to the ex. ( I also don't like what they did to the WoD with their last relaunch.)

I've played in exactly two "Werewolf" campaigns, but I remember having similar reservations when "Exalted" went to Second Ed.

Hey, I have something I wanna run by you ( & the others).
In my D&D game we play Sundays 9am-1230. For me & my father in law, this is just too short, so I came up with the idea to run another game after the player that gas to leave takes off. ( we will have 5 PC's).

My idea is to havemy 1st lvl Pathfinder game taking place at the same time my DM's game does. Events in my game would impact things on his game, & vice versa. I think this will make things interesting. What are your thoughts?

Hey, I have something I wanna run by you ( & the others).
In my D&D game we play Sundays 9am-1230. For me & my father in law, this is just too short, so I came up with the idea to run another game after the player that gas to leave takes off. ( we will have 5 PC's).

My idea is to havemy 1st lvl Pathfinder game taking place at the same time my DM's game does. Events in my game would impact things on his game, & vice versa. I think this will make things interesting. What are your thoughts?

I like parallel storylines. In the DC game you joined for a time, which I'm co-modding now, we have numerous intertwined stories going on simultaneously. It's pretty awesome.

cool.

I still hate the format the Yahoo boards are using.
Lit is so much better done.

better class of perverts on here too.

:D

Back