Family Holiday

DaytimeEric

Virgin
After a day round the pool, in our bathing suits, with my wife and our two beautiful daughters, my wife asks me to go get more sun tan lotion, beers and a whole heap of provisions. This means taking the always over crowded local bus. My 19 year old daughter decides to tag along and we head off to catch the bus that will take us the twenty minute journey to the shops.
The bus is busier than ever and we have to fight our way to find a spot to stand together. The driver sets off. He has samba music playing and despite being packed like sardines, the mood is a happy one. My daughter and I stand side by side in a spot big enough for one person, grab a handrail and hang on.
After less than a couple of minutes, I have three bodies pushed right up against me. A curvy Spanish woman, about my age has her whole body including her firm breasts pressed against my back. She is talking to a younger Spanish guy who is now beside me and I became sandwiched between the two of them. And my beautiful daughter, who is surrounded by a group of young Spanish women, around her age and as we all move uncontrollably, my daughter is now fully pressed against me, pinned between her daddy and the girls, in just her bikini and thin white Tshirt.
As the road gets bumpier and the samba music gets louder, we all start to grind our bodies, just a little.
The Spanish woman is breathing heavily in my ear and her young friend (her son I now think from the little Spanish I understand) is definitely moving his hips a little and I suspect that what I can feel pushed against me is his 20 year old cock, getting harder and harder with every bump……. and grind. The teenage girls behind my daughter are also seemingly lost in the music and the heat and cannot resist pushing up against her and each other. This has now pushed my daughter right into me with her head on my chest and her tight body moulded into mine. As we all rhythmically but uncontrollably move around. With firm breast and a now very hard young cock pushed against my body I start getting very aroused and my cock starts to get very hard. As I strain to keep it from touching my daughter I look down and see that she has her eyes closed and is quietly smiling. I look down and one of the local girls has her hand between my daughter’s legs. Not only that but my little girl also has her hand inside the bikini bottoms of the girl. I get a little lost watching and before I realise, the young Spanish guy has his now fully hard cock, pushing against my arse cheeks, his mother is nibbling my ear and out of control, my thick hard cock is now rubbing against my daughter’s belly. We make eye contact and my cock twitches uncontrollably.
This makes her giggle with delight and she whispers softly…….. O daddy!

After a day round the pool, in our bathing suits, with my wife and our two beautiful daughters, my wife asks me to go get more sun tan lotion, beers and a whole heap of provisions. This means taking the always over crowded local bus. My 19 year old daughter decides to tag along and we head off to catch the bus that will take us the twenty minute journey to the shops.
The bus is busier than ever and we have to fight our way to find a spot to stand together. The driver sets off. He has samba music playing and despite being packed like sardines, the mood is a happy one. My daughter and I stand side by side in a spot big enough for one person, grab a handrail and hang on.
After less than a couple of minutes, I have three bodies pushed right up against me. A curvy Spanish woman, about my age has her whole body including her firm breasts pressed against my back. She is talking to a younger Spanish guy who is now beside me and I became sandwiched between the two of them. And my beautiful daughter, who is surrounded by a group of young Spanish women, around her age and as we all move uncontrollably, my daughter is now fully pressed against me, pinned between her daddy and the girls, in just her bikini and thin white Tshirt.
As the road gets bumpier and the samba music gets louder, we all start to grind our bodies, just a little.
The Spanish woman is breathing heavily in my ear and her young friend (her son I now think from the little Spanish I understand) is definitely moving his hips a little and I suspect that what I can feel pushed against me is his 20 year old cock, getting harder and harder with every bump……. and grind. The teenage girls behind my daughter are also seemingly lost in the music and the heat and cannot resist pushing up against her and each other. This has now pushed my daughter right into me with her head on my chest and her tight body moulded into mine. As we all rhythmically but uncontrollably move around. With firm breast and a now very hard young cock pushed against my body I start getting very aroused and my cock starts to get very hard. As I strain to keep it from touching my daughter I look down and see that she has her eyes closed and is quietly smiling. I look down and one of the local girls has her hand between my daughter’s legs. Not only that but my little girl also has her hand inside the bikini bottoms of the girl. I get a little lost watching and before I realise, the young Spanish guy has his now fully hard cock, pushing against my arse cheeks, his mother is nibbling my ear and out of control, my thick hard cock is now rubbing against my daughter’s belly. We make eye contact and my cock twitches uncontrollably.
This makes her giggle with delight and she whispers softly…….. O daddy!
Love it! Would like to continue with you.

Back