Nfl 2014-15

Wassup with DeSean and where do you think he will be next year?

In Denver.....

After another year of not winning a superbowl Denver will unveil a new offense that consists of ten wide receivers.

It will be okay because they will also change the rules that QB's cannot be hit at all, they can just stand and throw and receivers cannot be tackled at all.

If a defender intercepts he has to hand the ball to the closest receiver and let him run with it

Every game will be 99-90 and Fantasy football will woth even more money and the commissioner will have his dream NFL

Pretty good slate of games this weekend. Kc v Ariz. Indy Cleveland. Pitt cincy. Seattle Philly.

and the lions have a good chance of clinching a winning season.

that's something. i mean i still can't be bothered to hope for the playoffs, but i'll take a slightly better than mediocre record and pray they figure how offenses work at some point in the off-season.

and the lions have a good chance of clinching a winning season.

that's something. i mean i still can't be bothered to hope for the playoffs, but i'll take a slightly better than mediocre record and pray they figure how offenses work at some point in the off-season.

They whacked the bears nicely on turkey day! But as our lovely poster above noted...Bear's suck!!!

They whacked the bears nicely on turkey day! But as our lovely poster above noted...Bear's suck!!!

exactly. the bears are terrible right now. hell, beating the bucs wouldn't exactly be an accomplishment either, but , again, i'll take what i can get since it's going to be on here and shit.

Browns should have beaten colts. Gave luck too many chances. 49ers are in disarray. And seahawks defense looking more like last year. Dominated eagles.

Browns should have beaten colts. Gave luck too many chances. 49ers are in disarray. And seahawks defense looking more like last year. Dominated eagles.

Hopefully my cowboys can beat eagles now! Big game!;)

Huge game! Cowboys defense not quite same level as Seattle. But still should be good game. Big one for romo!

Haha...not even close to Seattle.. I'll admit that! Chip was pissed Sunday at some of the calls. Pete C is cute for an old guy!!:D

Browns haven't had a game they "should have" won in my lifetime (including against my Steelers)... On the other hand, was happy to see Pitt whoop Dad's Bengals in their place. Now, just hope we can get a better spot in the playoffs before we whoop them even worse in Pitt (AKA Gotham City in "...Knight Rises").

Browns haven't had a game they "should have" won in my lifetime (including against my Steelers)... On the other hand, was happy to see Pitt whoop Dad's Bengals in their place. Now, just hope we can get a better spot in the playoffs before we whoop them even worse in Pitt (AKA Gotham City in "...Knight Rises").

Where's Johnny?!?!!

Where's Johnny?!?!!

If you live in the area I have long enough, you learn to not care about Cleveland pro sports (if there even is such a thing). However, I just read he recently attended a Cavaliers game... Maybe he & Lebron should trade jobs (if James' ego would fit in the helmet).

So all those people saying they'd rather have Manziel over Bridgewater to lead their franchise. Where art thou?

Amazingly, it was Marty Schottenheimer who won in Cleveland and could have succeded in Washington, yet he was fired from both and both teams have never been winnners since then

Amazingly, it was Marty Schottenheimer who won in Cleveland and could have succeded in Washington, yet he was fired from both and both teams have never been winnners since then

Even the Lebron fans are not dumb enough to think he ever had a Schottenheimer.

I have no idea how this stuff happens!

Dallas Cowboys: World's Greatest Road Team.

Tony Romo: World's Greatest Road QB.

Now if they can just break even at home. Football is weird.

It's especially so when your statements are incorrect. No team on the road is topping what Ben's boys did to the Bengals in their place.

OoOoOoO the Bengals.

:eyeroll:

I have never been a Bengals fan & don't plan to start any time soon. MY reference was to Pitt's performance, which will be proven premium (I am a fan of alliteration) when they pronounce the parade for the Steel City Champions.

Back