Nfl 2014-15

yeah, that fumble they were lucky to recover should've been the end of it and he shouldn't have been out there to almost lose it.

if only he had, though. if only he had.

well, he did, but then would've been better.

i think i should go to bed.

yeah, that fumble they were lucky to recover should've been the end of it and he shouldn't have been out there to almost lose it.

if only he had, though. if only he had.

well, he did, but then would've been better.

i think i should go to bed.

Add to it that the refs swallowed the whistle, not calling the obvious holding call in the end zone.

Entertaining game. McCoy will never forget it. Played really well in the second half, and overtime. Weeden played pretty well also while he was in there. Browns fans wondering what the fuck?

I was hoping Manning and the Broncos would at least keep it interesting.

I was hoping Manning and the Broncos would at least keep it interesting.

"Interesting" is not a term that has all agreeing on its definition... Peyton is still interesting since his return, but remains (at best) 3nd-best QB in family.

As I write this, am watching Pit continually beat up on Baltimore the way I thought only people named Ray were allowed to do in that town.

Andrew Luck may be the best player in football. Not just the best quarterback, the best player. Big, strong, fast, mobile, smart, great vision, great arm, fearless. Impressive.

Okay, maybe it's too soon to heap such praise on him. But he really is an impressive player. Colts lucky to have him.

Andrew Luck may be the best player in football. Not just the best quarterback, the best player. Big, strong, fast, mobile, smart, great vision, great arm, fearless. Impressive.

Okay, maybe it's too soon to heap such praise on him. But he really is an impressive player. Colts lucky to have him.

Everyone involved with Andy is lucky, pun or not.

Best in football? After Sunday night's game, have to go with UN-retired Harrison.

The Bronco's loss was huge for the Pats now they can afford to lose one and still have an edge for home field.

I admit that I get way too much pleasure out of watching Manning lose. He's gotten to the point he stands there looking around like "Hey, wait, I can't lose I'm Peyton manning"

On that note the NFC West....damn all those teams can play D. Love it, its almost like real football over there.

Watching the NFL this season, I'm learning (just reading the past few posts) most names lie.

Lions: Think they'll make it interesting, but they're lyin'.

Peyton: It's a longer name the way his brother's is so short. Full first name is: "Pay me a ton, & then watch me earn far less."

Now, watched my favorite Steelers make the "Titans" look a little closer to actual size.

RG3 is taking a bigger beating off the field than he takes on the field.

I believe I had that.....you dont draft a running QB, and try to make him a pocket passer.....sheesh! I agree with Wilbon, you dont ever want to be drafted by the Skins! We would have never heard of Russell Wilson....or kaepernick, Skins wold have messed that up.

I agree with Wilbon, you dont ever want to be drafted by the Skins! We would have never heard of Russell Wilson....Skins wold have messed that up.

Don't sound so sure.

On the other hand, I don't care about who they draft, where they play, or what they call themselves. This (from the team's Website) is just a small part of the explanation of how/why they lost me:

"Additionally, Snyder is founder & Managing Member of the Board of Red Zebra Broadcasting, LLC, which operates radio stations in Maryland, Virginia & the District of Columbia airing Redskins broadcasts, popular national radio shows & locally generated programming. He is a partner with Tom Cruise in Cruise/Wagner Productions, the actor’s production company,..."

Don't sound so sure.

On the other hand, I don't care about who they draft, where they play, or what they call themselves. This (from the team's Website) is just a small part of the explanation of how/why they lost me:

"Additionally, Snyder is founder & Managing Member of the Board of Red Zebra Broadcasting, LLC, which operates radio stations in Maryland, Virginia & the District of Columbia airing Redskins broadcasts, popular national radio shows & locally generated programming. He is a partner with Tom Cruise in Cruise/Wagner Productions, the actor’s production company,..."

That stuff doesnt bother me. Snyder is best at being a business man, except when it comes to putting a winner on the field. Nobody can debate his marketing of the team. But today's Redskins just have a way of destroying what is potentially good. I did think it was stupid to give up so much for a running QB. But when you change coaches often, refuse to hire a "real" GM to pick players or hire a real scouting department, overpay players, etc. Its just sad to see....

That stuff doesnt bother me. Snyder is best at being a business man, except when it comes to putting a winner on the field.

That's why today's sports teams suck... There's players, who are (often) watched by some level of coach, who are watched by GMs, & above them, owners. But if the owners can't "field" good teams & do other things I believe are their jobs, nobody's there to toss them.

That's why today's sports teams suck... There's players, who are (often) watched by some level of coach, who are watched by GMs, & above them, owners. But if the owners can't "field" good teams & do other things I believe are their jobs, nobody's there to toss them.

I'm amazed that they have been this bad, for as long as Snyder has owned the team. In the NFL, everyone has access to the same resources....teams go up, and down. Its just so odd....Skins have been mostly down in 15 years

I'm amazed that they have been this bad, for as long as Snyder has owned the team. In the NFL, everyone has access to the same resources....teams go up, and down. Its just so odd....Skins have been mostly down in 15 years

Not really all that odd. Proof?! Let me show you.

In the NFL, everyone has access to the same resources....teams go up, and down.

That is undeniable.

I'm amazed that they have been this bad, for as long as Snyder has owned the team...Skins have been mostly down in 15 years

Just a guess on my part, but has

"15 years" about equaled "as long as Snyder has owned the team"?

That Dallas game....

Is there a bigger tool out there than Dez Bryant? On the sideline yelling at his defense? Where the hell is the coach? Oh, right he sits on the booth and loves him some Dez :rolleyes:

Except for the three ring circus called the Jets I cannot think of another team that would allow that bullshit and Bryant had a right to talk trash? he was irrelevant yesterday.

I was hoping someone from his won team would pop him.

Meanwhile Romo is not himself, you can see it and Jerry Jones is basically telling him he is going to play. People are all over Snyder's shit, but Jones is the reason Dallas has pretty much sucked for a long time now.

Meanwhile Romo is not himself, you can see it and Jerry Jones is basically telling him he is going to play. People are all over Snyder's shit, but Jones is the reason Dallas has pretty much sucked for a long time now.

How do we know when Romo is or is not himself? Also, when he isn't Romo, who is he?

Frankly, I thought he had issues during the Jessica Simpson days. (Not that I could really blame him; Unlike her sister, you had good reason to look everywhere but her mouth most of the time,)

As for Jones, as I recall, he was atop that team during the Aikman/Smith/Irvin days... People aren't over his s**t b/c he doesn't have that much to get on (especially compared to guys like Snyder).

I'm so glad the Redskins are going to start Colt and not RG3and out- maybe we have a prayer of competing

How do we know when Romo is or is not himself? Also, when he isn't Romo, who is he?

Frankly, I thought he had issues during the Jessica Simpson days. (Not that I could really blame him; Unlike her sister, you had good reason to look everywhere but her mouth most of the time,)

As for Jones, as I recall, he was atop that team during the Aikman/Smith/Irvin days... People aren't over his s**t b/c he doesn't have that much to get on (especially compared to guys like Snyder).

Back then Jimmy Johnson coached and Jerry stayed out of things. Since then he is the GM and he walks around on the sidelines telling the coach what to do as well as the players.

Romo is not himself as in he had back surgery not long ago and hurt it a few weeks ago. There was talki of him sitting out awhile to make sure he would be okay, but Jones told him he was playing because you know its Jones who could end up permanent disabled.

Romo's....a choke artist. I think he is the QB who is talked about most and won the least and he has been playing for a long time now and for some very talented teams...

Back