New UK Thread

You might think he is a cunt but he was 100% correct in what he wrote (not what the right wing press and tory MPs say that he wrote); the UK does not take many asylum seekers in comparison to other European countries and some government rhetoric is very reminisant of Germany in the 1930's.
I don't particularly think he's a cunt I just thought the joke was funny but thanks for explaining the whole thing to me.

Last edited:
I don't particularly think he's a cunt I just thought the joke was funny but that's for explaining the whole thing to me.
You're welcome ;)

I'm just fed up with people whom read the Daily Mail or listen to Tories misrepresenting what he said, so sorry if that isn't you.

This thread needs to lighten up. Whatever happened to talking about biscuits and tea.

Did anyone have any sex recently?

This thread needs to lighten up. Whatever happened to talking about biscuits and tea.

Did anyone have any sex recently?
Sorry, lightening up as ordered (y)
:)

I had a flurry of "success" for the first few weeks of our holiday, then tiredness seemed to turn her off and now jetlag. So it's been a couple of weeks now, I know I shouldn't complain as others have had a far longer time without but I can't help missing it.

And talking of crisps... would you believe.... I mean, I can't believe.... Well, me and one of my oldest mates are both ex-pats in the same European city, and I took my daughter over to his place at the weekend for a playdate with his daughter, and we went to the shop and were looking idly at the bags of crisps and he told me... well, I think I might demand he surrenders his passport, but he told me he doesn't like salt and vinegar crisps. I felt the walls closing in, I can tell you....

And talking of crisps... would you believe.... I mean, I can't believe.... Well, me and one of my oldest mates are both ex-pats in the same European city, and I took my daughter over to his place at the weekend for a playdate with his daughter, and we went to the shop and were looking idly at the bags of crisps and he told me... well, I think I might demand he surrenders his passport, but he told me he doesn't like salt and vinegar crisps. I felt the walls closing in, I can tell you....
Cheese and onion only!

I fin Salt and vinegar flavour have an unpleasantly sharp taste. I still favour the original plain and would prefer to go back to the little blue bags of salt so that I could flavour to my taste.

I fin Salt and vinegar flavour have an unpleasantly sharp taste. I still favour the original plain and would prefer to go back to the little blue bags of salt so that I could flavour to my taste.
Love walkers paprika flavour, ridged crisps, so good.

Now this what I'm talking about, keep it up. Both the crisps and anything else you might consider an innuendo :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, lightening up as ordered (y)
:)

I had a flurry of "success" for the first few weeks of our holiday, then tiredness seemed to turn her off and now jetlag. So it's been a couple of weeks now, I know I shouldn't complain as others have had a far longer time without but I can't help missing it.
Wow, that sounds like a hell of a holiday, how long are you away for? Just split up and it wasn't going well before then so it's pre Christmas now. Lit is stepping up as a good surrogate.

Wow, that sounds like a hell of a holiday, how long are you away for? Just split up and it wasn't going well before then so it's pre Christmas now. Lit is stepping up as a good surrogate.
We were away for seven weeks, discovered some new crisp varieties but nice to be home with uk salt and vinegar.

I've been through divorce, no argument it is shit but the only way is up now. Get out and enjoy yourself, far better than moping at home alone. Lit was a great help for me at the time.

My mother religiously bought the plain with the blue salt bag. The box had a serrated circle at the front for easy access.

Back