New UK Thread

Titsandclits

At the Hellfire Club
I've searched high and low and I'm unable to find the previous iteration of this thread. We need a place to post about the weather and biscuits. But more importantly we need to comment about Boris falling on his sword. I for one think it's not soon enough.

Please add your thoughts and then we can get back to biscuits and weather.

Hopefully not for much longer
A friend of mine who used to be quite close to Boris tells me that he's brilliant but easily bored. He needs trouble. And if no one else is making trouble, he's happy to add it to his To Do list. Seems sort of fair. :)

A friend of mine who used to be quite close to Boris tells me that he's brilliant but easily bored. He needs trouble. And if no one else is making trouble, he's happy to add it to his To Do list. Seems sort of fair. :)
As long as he does it in his own time I don’t mind. But not while serving the British public.

Morning all, thanks for kicking this off TandC.

I'm just in from watering the garden, already getting warm. Off to a friends for a bbq this afternoon, I was expecting to wear the usual bbq jumper and waterproof coat noe I have no idea what to wear :ROFLMAO:

My cousin in Norway has a walk-in-refrigerator built into her house. She has a couple chairs in there to escape the heat of summer.
I’ve heard of people making their own walk in freezer. Plywood outside insulation then wood that’s been sealed inside. You use a window air conditioner and bypass the temperature shut off.

That is odd, thank you for starting a new one dear. How are your jollies? ❤️
Jollies are good, still away until Tuesday. Heading to the coast today. Not looking forward to the rising temperatures next week as we head south to go home 🥵 I struggle with 30C. I’m guessing it’s hot for you already.

Jollies are good, still away until Tuesday. Heading to the coast today. Not looking forward to the rising temperatures next week as we head south to go home 🥵 I struggle with 30C. I’m guessing it’s hot for you already.
Enjoy the seaside and have a dip for me too! I love swimming in the sea!

we have had scorching temps for quite a while now. Tuesday is to reach 35C 😳 and I have to go into the office 😂

Enjoy the seaside and have a dip for me too! I love swimming in the sea!

we have had scorching temps for quite a while now. Tuesday is to reach 35C 😳 and I have to go into the office 😂
Travelling in an air conditioned car to an air conditioned office hopefully. Ugh, it’s way to hot.

Back