Favorite Recommendations! The Best of the Best!

Is not snow biking scary? Icy? Probably gorgeous... In Las Vegas, I will never get that experience... but I love looking at snow reflecting in moonlight. Snow biking is a good recommendation! If you can, post us a pic....But now, what is your favorite candy?

I had a few falls, a bruised knee with miles left to go, a broken fap hand, and cold rides. I could have spent more on better socks, boots, and mittens.

I like bananas, baked apple slices, and similar items as candy now.

Thor!

That picture is very cool. Thank you for sharing. I see hardship and hope in her face.

QUOTE=YourgirlfriendLaura;94528417]I

QUOTE=thør;94525774]No

:extra letters:[/QUOTE]

That sounds dangerous and beautiful, what type of bike do you use for that? I'm picturing a mountain bike? And are special tires necessary?

That sounds dangerous and beautiful, what type of bike do you use for that? I'm picturing a mountain bike? And are special tires necessary?
Any cheap bike with good all terrain tires, like $100 of tires on a $25 bike. Snow is decreasing in Michigan, so building something for snow is becoming less practical.

Taylor ham, cheese and egg with salt, pepper, mayo on whole wheat bagel. But you need to be in NY/NJ area for good bagels.

Back