What is your scent/your perfume?

Hotshots44

just me
I'd like to know what scent/perfume you're wearing.
For Years now mine is Aventus by Creed. Love that scent. Gets me compliments often.

I also loved encre noir by lalique, but i guess that is a bit special and only to wear on darker days and with darker mood.

Last edited:
Sawdust and two cycle engine exhaust with a dash of honest work sweat...I cut trees for a living. The work smell has been a pheromone more than once. It speaks to masculine

Then I come home and shower.

It was Narcissis Noire by Caron before reformulation.
What I’m wearing now is the scent from Neutrogena’s sesame oil which isn’t bad.

I don’t know what she wore…I just know I loved it.

Every once in a blue moon, I’ll step on an elevator where a woman has recently vacated the car…when I get a whiff…it INSTANTLY takes me back to our time together…over 45 yrs ago…

I’ve yet to actually ride with a woman who I could ask what the scent is….

So as not to derail the thread…I quit wearing scent long ago…as someone above said…whatever work I’ve done that day…then soap…boring I know….

Eternity by Calvin Klein. Back when every other guy wore Obsession. I hated Obsession but loved Eternity and never looked back.

Surfer girl by Carter and Jane
loving it, but it doesn't last long

Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger is my everyday.. Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel for special occasions! 🩷💃
Omgosh, I fucking still love that Tommy Girl scent, after all these years. Ahhh. Thanks for the reminder.
And as such, let me just say, you smell great, gurl!

Ralph - Ralph Lauren

It's been my every day go-to for years. And, I love that people associate it with me & always end up telling me they think of me when they catch a hint of it and I'm not around.

For the record many of us guys hate perfume. Makes us choke especially when you put way too much on.
Back before Covid I worked in the office next to a 300 lb guy that bathed I'm some horribly strong cologne. Thank God for full time WFH.

But a woman with just the right amount of perfume is extra dong hardening.

My wife has settled on Lys 41 by Le Labo. She had it made up in Harrods about 10 years ago and it’s been her go to since then.

Back