New UK Thread

Shame you're going to miss this - from the Daily Mail

'Naughty' retired vicar, 74, caught carrying out a sex act with a HENRY HOOVER in church while wearing stockings claims he did it because his 'diabetes was not medicated'

He was spotted by a churchgoer at a Baptist centre in Middleton Cheney, Northamptonshire, who saw the retired vicar standing by the hoover as it was propped up between two chairs.
He's brave. Those fuckers suck up concrete. They lifted my carpet up. 😔

Former head of police watchdog charged with rape

Police officers are being accused of rape at a rate of one a week, the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and Channel 5 can reveal.
Over the past five years more than 300 officers have been reported for rape and 500 for sexual assault. Only ten of those accused of sexual assault have been convicted. The vast majority – 350 – are still working for the police.
Did you watch that Wayne Couzens doc last night? Twas shocking.

Shame you're going to miss this - from the Daily Mail

'Naughty' retired vicar, 74, caught carrying out a sex act with a HENRY HOOVER in church while wearing stockings claims he did it because his 'diabetes was not medicated'

He was spotted by a churchgoer at a Baptist centre in Middleton Cheney, Northamptonshire, who saw the retired vicar standing by the hoover as it was propped up between two chairs.
Those baptists are weird ones.

Did you watch that Wayne Couzens doc last night? Twas shocking.
Oh yes.. I was shocked.

I expected not great things in general, but when I seen that they had a Whatsapp Group and fellow officers were joking about the murder using old police icons from a Public Information thing, and joked about the murder and sorting out the body afterwards... I was shocked... and it takes a lot.

😥

Vile.

Back