New to this, yes another one.

Marriednude

Virgin
Hi editors. I’m looking for some feedback on the stories I’ve published. Admittedly the first one was the worst of the lot. But I think the second two are better. I feel more comfortable and am more interested with feedback from women to get their perspective of how I depicted the female characters.

Men are welcome too but I’d like to hear from experienced (over 50) and experienced ( professional writers or editors) men only.

Thank you in advance.

Hi editors. I’m looking for some feedback on the stories I’ve published. Admittedly the first one was the worst of the lot. But I think the second two are better. I feel more comfortable and am more interested with feedback from women to get their perspective of how I depicted the female characters.

Men are welcome too but I’d like to hear from experienced (over 50) and experienced ( professional writers or editors) men only.

Thank you in advance.
do you have a link so they can get to the stories you want feedback on?

not on the forum profile. your stories are on the Lit side. if you look at the bottom of my response you'll see a blue link. which goes to my Lit profile. not the forum profile.

right now there is no way I can see your stories thru the Forum.

ok, that gives people access to your stories from the Forum. so people will be able to read your stories.

also if you edit your profile. you'll see a signature. there you can put in a link to your Lit profile, use the link I posted for you as your signature. its a permanent link for people to access your stories.

like i have mine.

Back