New School(Closed for PaulWilson57)

William looks down at his books as it shows the female human body.

"I understand the male body but not the female body. I've ne... Never seen one close up before."

The whole time William keeps his eyes locked on the book not even daring to glance up at the teacher.

"Well William I have some unorthadox teaching methods that seem to get results. name an area you want to know more about. my goal is to ensure you pass the quizzes and my class.

Willaim looks down at his book nervously before finally whispering.

"I'm having problems with breasts."

He blushes red as he says it.

"what problem are you having with them Wiiliam?" As I say this I look around noticing we are in back of bookroom secluded. I take my blouse and undo it and unhook my lacy white front hook bra to show you my perky and very firm 35C chest. "see nothing to be afraid of."

William turns to face her as he see's her release her breasts he swallows hard.

His cock instantly became hard inside of his pants as his teacher could easily see it. His mouth is wide open as he stares at them.

"I don't know how they work. Like to excite them?"

"William my dear they dont"work" to really do anything. most men just like how they look so women try to show them off,some more than they should. The nipples are always sensitive and a stimulation point though. go ahead feel one of my nipples please."

Willaim glances up into his teacher eyes and blushes again as he hand slowly lifts up from his lap.

THe bulge in his pants is inches from the teacher's body as his hand get very close to her breasts and then he blushes.

"I can't miss."

His hand stopping open two inches from her breasts.

I take William;s hand and place it on my perky firm breast. "See Will they will not bite,now rubbing here" as i place hand over nipple "will stimulate the female.

Williams hand begins to softly squeeze her breast as his lips part. Feeling her hand pull his fingers to her nipple he pinches her nipples ever so softly.

Inside of his pants his cock is throbbing in bad need of release.

"This arouses a woman? But it's making me aroused too."

William couldn't believe he said that and uses his other hand to try and cover his bulge in his pants.

"Yes William, sometimes arousing a woman gets the man going as well" I remove your hand before I get too into it trying to be professional and ask if he has any other questions regarding tomorrow's test.

William's face drops slightly when she removes his hand from her breasts.

"Well I have never seen a woman's lower area."

Williams bulge in his pants is begging to be released as he looks nervously at his teacher.

"William I think that is enough for now we will continue tomorrow with any more lesson help" With that i leave thinking it is good to leave to leave the young student wanting more.

Later I get dressed to head out with the other teachers as Mr. Anthony said I was "required" to do, I put on a little black spaghetti strap dress about 2" above the knees,dark brown pantyhose and 3" strappy black heels. the dress has a sparkly front and is dressy but only semi sexy so I dont seem slutty since I am a new teacher and dont want a bad rep.

William quicks heads home after his teaching with the new teacher. As soon as he is inside his room he throws his bag down jumps onto the bed and pulls his cock out of his pants stroking it. Thinking of the new teacher.

Anthony is waiting with some of the other teachers at the local bar. Wearing black pants a cream colour shirt open at the collar and black shoes he see's her enter.

Calling her over as he takes her in.

"Wow you look great. What would you like to drink?"

"Sure I am no heavy drinker so just a screwdriver please" we chat you talk about the school but also bold remarks about my attire and over flirtatious comments that i take as the alcohol talking

After only two rounds from the bar the rest of the teachers leave. Leaving the bar busy with customers and only Anthony and the new teacher on a high table at the back as they are both sat on stools.

Anthony has let his guard down with the drinks when he feels something rub against his leg.

"So what are your thoughts on your first day?"

I rub your leg with my foot,not meaning to flirt just the alcohol talking as i am a lightweight. "Not bad so far some of the boys get out of hand but i think i can handle them". As we finish we walk to my car which was in the back of the lot as i arrived late and it was only one left.

After feeling your foot rub against my leg. I have been playing with your fingers and leaning in closer to you than I need to. Ways Anthony is showing he is interested.

Once at your car its dark as Anthony leans in for a good night kiss.

Placing it softly on her lips.

(If she doesn't resist he will kiss her again but let his hands wander too.)

I kiss Anthony softly on the cheek hoping to show only friends but I dont pull back right away so he leans in for another kiss.

As the new teacher doesn't pull away Anthony leans in again this time kissing her lips harder. His body pins hers against her car.

As his hands slide up her body to her breasts. Stroking and playing with them through her dress. His lips find her neck as his hard bulge pushes against her body.

Both a little bit drunk.

"Anthony we are both teachers, what if someone sees us?" i say with a half hearted protest pulling away a little bit but not with much effort, enjoying your hands roam my body as the alcohol lowers my guard. Before i know it you have one of my dress straps halfway down my arm before I can stop you.

Anthony breaths out.

"It's ok the carpark is nice and dark here. No one will see us."

Kissing her lips again Anthony's hand pushes on her dress strap letting it slip off her shoulder and falling low enough to release her breast.

His fingers trail over her nipple as he kisses her and his cock pushes into her thigh through his pants.

I gasp as my my perky left boob pops free from the dress sand is now in full view of you. I blush heavily and gt to fix the strap only to be blocked by your hand as you stare at it moments before your hands begin to fondle away.

Anthony lets his kisses slip over her lips to her cheek and her neck. Letting them move past her shoulder and down to her bare breast.

His warm lips protecting her nipple from the cold air as he softly sucks on it. As he takes her hand pushing it against his bulge.

Last edited:
I back off coming to my senses and fix my exposed breast "umm Anthony I gotta go we shouldnt do this" with that i get in my car and wave goodbye and say see you in school. then I get a text from him later giving me two suggestions for what to wear for school the next day. the two suggestions are....

Anthony texts her.

A tight pair of brown pants that hug her legs and an almost see through blouse.

Or a short tight black skirt that just covers her ass and a white blouse.

William arrives as always early to his lesson and sits at his desk waiting for the teacher to enter.

Back