New Lover (for bankbabe...)

MasterKenz2000

Literotica Guru
"Hello, good morning. You have a lovely garden here.* I stop by and admire the colorful plants as you are busy watering them. "My name is Joe, can I snap some photos of you and your garden? I really can't resist beautiful things."
Without hesitation, I took the camera out of my sling bag "Can I come inside? I am a photographer, trust me and a professional one too.. You had such a pleasant smile and if you are lucky, this photos can make you some pocket money too"

"I work for some major magazines and we use to scout around looking for new faces and new talents, all you need is some nice photos and once chosen, you already start making money as a model. That is the easiest job as it don't take much of your time and you earn handsome profits..

I had used this opening lines so many times and most often the house wife will not resist my advances. So I confidentially make a request. "Can I take some beautiful shots for you? You can decide later if you wants to venture into modelling but I assured you that your photos looks definitely good. Advertiser and magazines will love you." I smile playfully.

Last edited:
OOC... Kassie Holler 22 5'9 120 shoulder length blonde hair 34B chest

In the garden in the following hat and dress with 3" tan wedge sandals.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...pOg1BLB7DxL&fr=yfp-hrmob&fr2=p:s,v:i,m:sb-top

“I dont know never thought i was the modeling type even though indo adore fasion and consider myself the “girly girl” type. My husband never rarely compliments me and is always busy at his office. Sure sounds fun what do i need to do first?” I ask. Flashing you a warm friendly smile.

I started snapping away confidently without hesitation "between those flowers please..... Yes, good.. beautiful.... Here.... Great pose... .lift it higher, yes... Higher please and chest up....good, gorgeous... Yes, that great.... Lean forward a little.... Yes, mmmmm.... Great curves! ...beautiful. "
I slipped the camera into the bag and smile cheerfully saying. You are photogenic, a rare gem, Ms. Errr..... Sorry, I was so excited and forgot to ask your name."
Fishing out my name card from my breast pocket and gave it to you, " this is my agency and again, my name is Joe if you still remember. Can we sit down and had a small chat before I go? I am sure you may have some question for me too."

Kassie guided Joe to a bench in the garden area. " my husband woukd be upset if you were here but he will get over it he pays not alot of attention to things outside work so i have my flowers and garden areas to keep me occupied " Kassie said in her usual bubbly tone
"Do your magazines get alot of readers? Would be cool if my garden was on the cover or in the magazines somewhere" Kassie said giggling. "Want more pictures of my garden? Joe was it? The young blonde asked as they sat on the bench in the midst of a sunflower patch.

I gently removes some leaves from the bench and sat down opposite you. "Who knows if they like you garden? We had big clients and all depend on their request. Last week we flew to Thailand just to shoot an advertisement of two mermaids.
We often had clothes designer seeking for model to try their new clothes, jewellery factory needs model to display their jewels, models to sell properties, household items, cars, well you can name it yourself."

I look at you, knowing that it is time to struck a deal as you are listening curiously with full attention to what I said "Now Kassie, you just mention that your husband may not be happy. Do you need me to speak to him? Part time model can really make you good pocket money out of your free time. You an have financial independent and buy your favorite clothes without much worries. Here, fill up your bio-data here and I will be back with my assistant tomorrow to take some beautiful shots for your application. No advance payment and you will be getting jobs very soon."

I push an application form to you " here fill this up." Handing you a pen, before you could change your mind

As Kassie looked over tge application with wide eager eyes. A breeze played with the hem of her sundress. Exposing about mid thigh of her toned creamy white thighs. Kassie was asking questions about what garden magazines he had done shoots for as thevyoung blonde was excited st thought of her garden being on display. She asked what other work he had done as she
excitedly handed the application back awaiting his next reponse

Joe pulls out a strip of instant photos which he had taken moments ago and show it to Kassie. She was indeed beautiful, bending over between some white and yellow flowers. images (1).jpeg
Then she remember he says lift it higher and chest out. She looks at the outcome of her pose.images (2).jpeg
I know she is convinced with my photo shooting skill.

"Tomorrow I will bring my assistance and we are going to make your profile photos to complete your applications. Is it fine if we drop by the same time as today? I had to go now. I am signing up another model down town."

Gathering my belongings, I left.

1696293641571.png
Kassie shows up to the agency the next morning saying she didnt tell her husband yet as he sees magazine covers as silly. The young bubbly blonde was interested in more pics and asked if they had garden setups here like a studio as she SO wanted to be on garden magazine covers.
" Hope you don't mind me showing up early just like excited for photo shoot stuff Joe".

My assistant Jane and I are waiting for you at the office. "Welcome Kassie, we had a good news for you. A Chinese clothing designer company is looking for white models to model their Cheongsam for Chinese new year season. They loved your picture and wants to engage you. You are so lucky to get your first offer before you even complete your job application " I relate the good news to you. " You will be paid 100 dollars an hour, as our agent.
Now as for your application, we need few more photos to complete."

I pick up the camera and suggest. "Give me some actions babydoll, you are so lovely in that dress. Jane, create some wind. Yes.... Beautiful." Start snapping away. Yes, more cheerful, sexier, yes."
Turning to Jane " help her to change into that white dress"

Jane took the dress and proceed to undress you. " Don't worry about Matt, he had seen hundreds of girls undressing and we don't have time for you to get into the dressing room." She drop your dress exposing you in your under garment before helping you into the white dress.

Matt lusty eyes are fixed on your nakedness and he finally picked up the camera and get to work.

Last edited:
Kassie stood in just skimpy panties floppy hat and heels as she heard the camera click. Her hands covered her perky little breasts as Kassie turned 5 shades of red.
Just then the assistant wisked the skimpy panties down exposing Kassie's bald pussy.
Matt then asked the young blonde for some poses in just her hat and heels and Kassie blushed scarlet red, her eyes wide unsure of her next move.

You started posting in that lovely dress and soon, without it. I had to admit you look great in just your pantie. Your hand slightly covering your perky nipple and smile wickedly. I captured most of it praising how beautiful, great post, yess more sexy.

Jane pull away your pantie and you try to stop her but she laugh at your silly behaviour. "Come on Kassie, haven't you seen nice photos in magazines? All models post them willingly. That is just normal. Don't worry about Matt, he had seen hundreds of girls naked and you are just one of the many."

You reluctantly approved it and there goes your pantie. Matt wants you to stretch on the couch, squatting with your thigh wide spread, and many more.

When we finally took a break Jane brought in a bottle of whisky and pour you a glass. " Drink this, it helps to calm you down and surely giving better effect to your shots."

I speak to Jane " go get the red dress from the store room.'

" Yes boss" she stood up immediately, leaving us in the studio.

I watch you gulping down the whisky nervously and I waste no time. I pull up next to you on the sofa and place my right arms around your shoulder carelessly brushing your nipples. My left hand strolling on your skin, gently crawling down your stomach and stroking your thigh, inner thigh and pussy.

You tried to pull away but my hand firmly holds you down. "Now babe you are all wet. Don't tell me you don't enjoy my fingers' I speak confidently.

Without warning I dip my middle finger into your pussy, fingering it

Kassie gasped as the finger invaded her bald pussy lips. "Wha what....mmm.. are you doing im married!" The young blonde exclaimed. She tried to wiiggle her hips but to bo avail as she was held in place.
Kassie bit her lower lip blushing at the awkward moment.
"Ple...please stop this is ahhh un...highly unprofessional " Kassie quipped as soft moans escaped her lips clad only in her heels and floppy hat as the sound of her pussy growing wetter from the fingers echoed through the room.

You did not put up much action when I fingered your pussy. You did not even resist, but just utter some words "Ple...please stop this is ahhh un...highly unprofessional " You soon began to moan and your legs are parted even wider.

"Close your eyes babe and enjoy these. I bet you had not been touch this way for a long time." Under the influence of the alcohol and those magical words, you shut your eyes and relaxed.

I continue invading your dripping wet pussy and slowly I release your shoulder, reaching down to unzip my pants. I released my gigantic cock, beautifully curving upwards and stroking it.

"Kassie babe, open your eyes now. Daddy had a gift for you." I say excitedly. Just the very moment, Jane came out of the room and she teasingly say to you " wow Kassie, you are so hot for Joe. You sure need that cock" She laughs naughtily.

"This was a mistake i like the modeling offer but i AM a married woman " Kassie half protests. Jane says "i understand hun" and helps her stand. However she pushes Kassie's shoulders down and the young blonde is forced down, as she was straddling Joe as she stood untill Kassie's tight little pussy was impaled on the large cock. Her face went scarlet red, her blueish green eyes wide as dinner plates as Jane teasingly said to Joe "she just needs some persuasion". Too shocked by the bold moves Kassie didn't scream and something about the bold move and cock inside her felt good making her only half hearted protest as she wiggled her hips either out of discomfort of the encounter or enjoyment, time would tell as soft moans escaped Kassie's lips.

Joe laughs teasingly and say to Jane "I am a fast worker. You know I never waste time if someone offer me her pussy."

Kassie was sitting on his lap, sitting on his big cock and she is holding on to his shoulder to keep herself from falling off. Joe happily wrapped his arms around her waist and pull her closer, tighter and deeper. His big hands are on her buttock, guiding her motion, firmly establishing the tempo of the wild fucking.
She was so closed that her breast was brushing across his face. Joe naughtily flick his tongue, causing her tits to harden instantly.

Jane too wants some share. She strip naked and walk up next to Kassie. Jane pulls her head to the side, offering her breast to Kassie. "Luck it honey, it's not fair to keep it to yourself." She teased.

"Im..im a married woman" Kassie protested in bettween her taboo moans brought on by a stranger's cock buried in Kassie's tight little pussy. "Mmph " wàs the next sound as Jane fed her her left breast silencing any potential.
As Joe bounced the youthful oetite blonde he was trying to convince her he would show her appreciation her husbsnd wouldn't by making her a top earning magazine model. Jane then told Joe she saw birth control pills in her purse so it was ok to cum inside Kassie's pussy. "Want Joe to cum inside you honey? I always enjoy it" she said. Kassie could say nothing as she waa busy panting from getting pounded like she had not been in quite some time.

Jane press her breast against Kassie's mouth, holding her head there. It don't take long before Kassie started to suck it. Jane teasingly ask "Want Joe to cum inside you honey? I always enjoy it" but guess she is too busy to answer.

Joe waste no time as he got up and carry Kassie in his arm. He put her on the big working table, on her back and he hungrily plant his greedy mouth between her legs. Darting his lewd tongue into her wet pussy hole. Jane too need no invitation, climbing on top of her and stranded her face. Her pussy was inch away from Kassie's nose and she grind herself on Kassie's face. Jane is always demanding and she says "lick it darling, I want to feel just like how you feel."

Joe was so excited hearing that and he feast himself, sucking and licking at Kassie's pussy. His big hands spread her secret petal causing her to be so exposed.
He shove his cock into her with a mighty blow,, sinking hard and deep. Holding her legs up, over his shoulder, he fucks her roughly.

Kassie squealed a bit with a few grunts as Joe drove into her tight young pussy. Kassie waa confused with Janes movement as licking another woman was all new territory to the young blonde.
"Exercise like this keeps you in good shape for photo shoots honey" Joe told her as he pistoned in and out of Kassie's tight little pussy. Kassie's face red as her body betrayed rational thought. She was a married womanand should run but her body was being shown passions she had not been akin to in a number of years as orgasms began to build deep within Kassie's petite hips.

Kassie reluctantly stick out her tongue to taste Jane. Joe knew it must be her first time but she will learn fast. The old bull is still a strong bull as he reached for her breast, grab with both hands and shove even harder into her young tender pussy. He rock so hard that the table shakes like an earthquake.

Jane lowered herself and she kiss Kassie. "Mmmmm.... You had a sweet lips. Your lipstick taste good too. The two woman are kissing and Joe is coming to an end. He unplugs from her wet pussy and rush to the girls, shooting his hot cum at those kissing lips. Shooting more on their faces. He then push forward and sink happily into Jane's waiting mouth. She sucks it eagerly, cleaning it from the remaining cum. He then withdraw and push it at Kassie''s lips. Jane now busily licking away the cum on Kassie's face.

Back