New Lit Control Panel Testers - Info, Updates, Reports & More

My authors activity flags not loaded

when I first open "My author activity" page, story flags are not colored (there are white) even if I already flag them (I have added the story to one of my Reading List).
If I click on a flag, it appears colored.

not a big bug, but still an inconvenience.

I don't know if this has been requested, but it would be nice if we could sort the Authors we follow by more than when they signed up to Literotica. Options could be: Alphabetical(Asc/Desc), Total Stories(Count(Asc/Desc)), Recently Posted(Asc/Desc), When started following(Asc/Desc).

Food for thought. Thanks for giving erotically minded authors a place to get their works out there.
+1 for sorting options on authors

“Star” post too quickly.

Mean, since I primarily use my iPad to read, and even occasionally my phone, more than once I,ve entered (read brushed over) the wronf score I want to give. I think I’ve given score to at least 200 stories, and I’ve misentered my desired score by brush to wrong star, or my fat fingers mjst have hit the beween gwo (hit two) different scores and the wrong star gets lit perhaps 20-25 times..

I think at least a 5-second grace before the score is actually entered would be nice. Or even easier, though not as elegant, is to have an “Enter Score” button pop up.

Profile updates now work correctly, both forum side and story side.

Thanks for the fix, Manu :).

Why can’t I add profile picture or see other user pictures

I'll second that! Even though I've filled out lots of info about myself and added an approved profile pic on nothing shows up on my public profile seen by others! And i can't see info on others, I think it's newer members who have this problem. Very frustrating. And I haven't yet got a reply from any Literotica staff/volunteer.

Bring back the old control panel option. Its much easier to find favorites

Thank you for the comment.

Can you explain how is it easier in the old Control Panel for you?

If you go to your "Favorites" menu in the header (or on the left side of the screen in the Control Panel) all Favorite stories should be visible and searchable.

Any suggestions or more details could be appreciated.

Thank you again.

Ongoing work

Would it be too much to ask to add to the first page template of a story the date submitted and the score I gave it? You pick this up on the last page but it's a right pain in the neck to have to go to the end to see if I've read and scored the story. A 1 through 5 would be sufficient.
ARG

Thank you for the comment.

Can you explain how is it easier in the old Control Panel for you?

If you go to your "Favorites" menu in the header (or on the left side of the screen in the Control Panel) all Favorite stories should be visible and searchable.

Any suggestions or more details could be appreciated.

Thank you again.

I've got used to the new favorites and the search feature is useful. There were a few hairy moments when it would only search the currently visible page etc. but you did fix that. The 'Following' page is more problematic and I kept the old 'favorite Author's' page bookmarked for the longest time until you stole it away. I liked it because it was just a list of authors without all the guff that follows and it was easier to manage because I could see it all at once and spot the 55 instances of EgmontGrigor for example and make best guesses as to who was dead. I think for all of these lists it is the pagination that is irritating and for desktop users the fonts are too damned big. some of us resent mobile users for ruining our favorite web site, even the effing banks have started mobile phonizing their sites and it is really, really, irritating.

Reading Lists?

What is the intention of the new Reading Lists?
Are they somehow visible if marked public?
What is the purpose of making them public if there isn't a way to share?

Thanks,
-MM

Back