Control Panel Constantly Refreshing

TwistedManc

Straight But Curious
I don't know why it's just started to happen, I am doing it on a laptop but it logs on fine with my phone. I've tried both chrome and Microsoft Edge. When I Log in it takes me to the home page, but if I try to post a new story or pretty much go on anything other than the forum it goes to the control panel and is just constantly refreshing.

I have a couple of stories I would like to publish, if anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it

Thanks in advance

Same here. If I go to my control panel, it just buffers indefinitely. Been going on for a weeks now. Figured that it would be something that went away, but it's not. I've cleared my cache on at least a half dozen separate occasions. I've cold booted my system. I cannot access my profile page whatsoever. This is getting incredibly frustrating. Would appreciate it if someone could help me out here.

Same thing happened to me back in May. When I use the laptop, it loads infinitely, but if I'm on desktop, it's fine. Definitely not an isolated issue, and I never got resolution from the thread I made either. Just scanning "similar threads" there's at least 3 that state the same issue, including mine.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you, that are trying to get to your control panel, are using NVIDIA graphics cards? Could be an issue between the site, and hardware.

Same thing happened to me back in May. When I use the laptop, it loads infinitely, but if I'm on desktop, it's fine. Definitely not an isolated issue, and I never got resolution from the thread I made either. Just scanning "similar threads" there's at least 3 that state the same issue, including mine.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you, that are trying to get to your control panel, are using NVIDIA graphics cards? Could be an issue between the site, and hardware.
The control panel to change my avatar does not load all the requirements before flipping to the next page. Never had a problem before. I have always used a lap top. It would be nice if whoever runs the soft ware would fix it.

I guess if the site admin has not looked into this issue since at least March then they're not going to ever. That also means that I probably won't be making any more submissions like ever, since you know ... MY CONTROL PANEL WON'T LOAD!

I guess if the site admin has not looked into this issue since at least March then they're not going to ever. That also means that I probably won't be making any more submissions like ever, since you know ... MY CONTROL PANEL WON'T LOAD!
Start writing your stories here...😉

Wow, looks like this is a major issue. And I thought Literotica was primarily a site to be used on a laptop.

I suggest Tor Browser. There are versions for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android. If you have issues with loading then (on the desktop versions at least) there is a "New Tor circuit for this site" option under settings which is likely to fix the issue.

Plus the Ike's Lizard People can't track you and scan your brainwaves when you're using Tor. (Or is that what they want us to think..?)

It’s definitely not being caused because of using a laptop. Its definitely not happening to everyone. (But it’s definitely happening to more than one person too.). It’s probably something a little obscure about your phone/computer settings. It’s also not exactly literotica’s fault, but their standard approach (silence and lack of trying to help) isn’t a good look on their part either.

Chances are it’s something related to a safe browsing setting through your firewall, antivirus, browser, or router.

General advice. Look at your antivirus or firewall or parental control settings. Try Making Literotica an allowed site.

Suggestion: To all with a problem like this, there are a lot of variables. Make yourself easier to help by:
  • mention your operating system and version (windows 10/11, Mac, android, iPhone (what version, etc), your browser (chrome/Firefox/safari/edge/etc), your antivirus, and your parental control program or settings, if you have one. These are safe enough to mention publicly. Use your judgment about mentioning other things.
  • Mention if you’ve tried on a different browser on your computer/phone. (Hint: do try this)
  • This extra basic info makes it more likely that a pattern can be spotted.
  • Also… don’t reinstall windows and don’t defrag your hard drive, it’s not 1992 any more, you can almost always ignore that advice.
  • and don’t totally disable your antivirus. Chances are there’s a setting that might be changeable, but disabling entirely is not a good idea.

It’s definitely not being caused because of using a laptop. Its definitely not happening to everyone. (But it’s definitely happening to more than one person too.). It’s probably something a little obscure about your phone/computer settings. It’s also not exactly literotica’s fault, but their standard approach (silence and lack of trying to help) isn’t a good look on their part either.

Chances are it’s something related to a safe browsing setting through your firewall, antivirus, browser, or router.

General advice. Look at your antivirus or firewall or parental control settings. Try Making Literotica an allowed site.

Suggestion: To all with a problem like this, there are a lot of variables. Make yourself easier to help by:
  • mention your operating system and version (windows 10/11, Mac, android, iPhone (what version, etc), your browser (chrome/Firefox/safari/edge/etc), your antivirus, and your parental control program or settings, if you have one. These are safe enough to mention publicly. Use your judgment about mentioning other things.
  • Mention if you’ve tried on a different browser on your computer/phone. (Hint: do try this)
  • This extra basic info makes it more likely that a pattern can be spotted.
  • Also… don’t reinstall windows and don’t defrag your hard drive, it’s not 1992 any more, you can almost always ignore that advice.
  • and don’t totally disable your antivirus. Chances are there’s a setting that might be changeable, but disabling entirely is not a good idea.

Nothing is different with my laptop than it was before July 3rd. On the other hand things have been changed on LIT.

Nothing is different with my laptop than it was before July 3rd. On the other hand things have been changed on LIT.
I don’t want to come across as a defender of Literotica. Parts of the site are embarrassingly amateurish. Only one person denies that. We’ll probably see them soon.

But… something is different about your laptop to thousands/hundreds of thousands of other peoples, who don’t have the problem. It works ok for far more people than not. Discerning what’s different is a step toward perhaps uncovering the exact difference.

you could make yourself easier to help by providing some specifics. Or not.

I don’t want to come across as a defender of Literotica. Parts of the site are embarrassingly amateurish. Only one person denies that. We’ll probably see them soon.

But… something is different about your laptop to thousands/hundreds of thousands of other peoples, who don’t have the problem. It works ok for far more people than not. Discerning what’s different is a step toward perhaps uncovering the exact difference.

you could make yourself easier to help by providing some specifics. Or not.
You can check out post #5 or not. I have been changing my avatar on the regular since the early 2K's. With Nothing done different on my end and all the sudden it's fucked up. Today marks one month with my avatar edit control panel still not working.

Last edited:
You can check out post #5 or not. I have been changing my avatar on the regular since the early 2K's. With Nothing done different on my end and all the sudden it's fucked up. Today marks one month with my avatar edit control panel still not working.
I meant, mention your device type in general terms, operating system, antivirus program, parental control program if applicable, even your WiFi router. All of those, in combination, perhaps one obscure setting in one of them, could be a contributing factor.

Meaning Literotica alone may not trigger the problem, but something (probably configurable) about the overall combination of a certain antivirus program and/or other unique things could trigger the issue.

And antivirus programs, firewalls, parental controls, other safety tools, use various blacklists from various sources, and as an adult site, Literotica could be on one just for that reason. So even though you didn’t change your computer yourself, possibly (hypothetically) one of the blacklists your parental control program uses, could have changed. All conjecture, but… knowing those things about your computer, helps troubleshoot more accurately.

The other common possibility is to try clearing your browser history. Important Hint: do a google search for your specific browser, since there is a way to clear your history for just one site (Literotica), rather than clearing everything (which can be very inconvenient.)

I meant, mention your device type in general terms, operating system, antivirus program, parental control program if applicable, even your WiFi router. All of those, in combination, perhaps one obscure setting in one of them, could be a contributing factor.

Meaning Literotica alone may not trigger the problem, but something (probably configurable) about the overall combination of a certain antivirus program and/or other unique things could trigger the issue.

And antivirus programs, firewalls, parental controls, other safety tools, use various blacklists from various sources, and as an adult site, Literotica could be on one just for that reason. So even though you didn’t change your computer yourself, possibly (hypothetically) one of the blacklists your parental control program uses, could have changed. All conjecture, but… knowing those things about your computer, helps troubleshoot more accurately.

The other common possibility is to try clearing your browser history. Important Hint: do a google search for your specific browser, since there is a way to clear your history for just one site (Literotica), rather than clearing everything (which can be very inconvenient.)
Nothing has changed on my computer that was not there on July 3rd when I last changed my avatar. My history clears every day automatically. All the control panel has to do is load or the last avatar submitted appear. But thanks for the info.

I have tried everything. I use Windows 10 laptop with basic antivirus. Is there a way to use old version of Lit chat?

Last edited:
Back