New house gest

He says "I call bullshit on you finding it uncomfortable. Last night you wiggled into me and had a big smile on your face. You enjoyed it while you where sleeping. Maybe that should tell you something." Jon gets up and heads into the master bedroom where the bags are.

Sarah was annoyed as she had no towel. She followed him as she used her hands to cover her private parts as she poke her head out :" Jon, can I ppppllleeeaaaasssseeeeee get a towel,I'm cold"

yes dear digging them out now.. Jon grabs two towels and a dress for her then brings them into the bathroom and sets them on the sink. Jon lays on his back and says "" ok hun they are on the sink and you got a nice warm place to stand and dry off on, just please stand on my chest and dry off and do your bathroom stuff with no lip."

Sarah quickly grab the towels and pat herself dry. She slip into the dress before stepping out of the room:" thank you for the dress..." * She step out of the washroom, drying her hair*

As he watched her step out of the shower and on to his chest. He couldn't help but to smile. He thought it was odd but refreshing that she could act so normal with him. He watched her dry her self off and then head out of the bathroom. He hopes to see more of this side of her personality.

he keeps laying on the bathroom floor asking "what about brushing your teeth and that stuff? do you want to do any of that?"

Last edited:
Jon is laying on his back and thinks to him self oh wow shes quick in and out of the bathroom in the mornings, no hanging out. He wonders if that will change if she has more to do... He don't mind laying on the floor being her warm floor mat. He love how she didn't seam to mind him ether for once.

She quickly rushed in the washroom still with the towel wrap around her. She started brush her teeth and face. She tried to act like a casual couple knowing she had the earn his respect to escape. She knew he had a lot of cash and would need to disappears.

She felt Jon slowly stand up and stand behind her with his hands on her waist. She gulp as she felt him undo her her towel and begin to kiss her shoulder. Her mouth went dry and whispered: " I am not ready for sex, yet, Jon..."

Jon removes the towel from around her body. He says "Now look here little missy, I am getting sick of hearing what you think. Like laying on top of me is more then cuddling and its to much for you. Gess what your lucky that is all that happened. What do you think you life would be like if I didn't buy your sorry ass? The only time you say thank you is when I chew your ass out. How fucking grateful are you really, isn't this a good life that you got here? You didn't even mention how nice it was for my to lay on the floor so when you stepped out of the shower you wouldn't step on a "cold"floor. When your done brushing your teeth I want to see you on the bed. We are going to have a talk." He leaves to the bed laying on his back relaxing on his back in only his boxers.

Sarah you she went too far with her temper, she watched him leave the washroom. She rearranged her hair in the mirror a she prayed sat she could reconcile with him. She Tighten towel around her waist, she's summoned her courage and headed to the bedroom
Sarah made her way to the bed and sat down beside him, she gulped and looked at him nervously:" I'm sorry I did not mean to be cold. I'm just on the edge I swear... I will make a real effort from now on I promise"

He glares at her and says "If your cold then your cold and that cant be helped but all you do is bitch about being near me or not getting to see your family. Your never happy with what you got. Your not thankful about being treated with respect and you act like some pompous ass. Do you think you had life better with the crew who kidnapped you? Is that how you want to be treated? I can put them cuffs on you. Buy a ball gag and stick you in a god damn closet. I can find a girlfriend that would welcome a sliver of the things you got. But no this life isn't good enough for you. Fuck sakes I didn't even need to let you talk to your folks. You don't try and show me your gratitude just your fucking lip. Maybe I should try and return you as your so fucking miserable here, and your next home if your lucky to get one may be a brothel or forced to work the streets and fuck anyone in some ally that pays you. I doubt you will even get to keep that cash you get from all the guys fucking you and beating you. Do you like the idea being some hoe on the street or in a brothel getting your brains fucked vied only good for your holes in your body. If your lucky they will just fuck your pussy raw and mouth some.*pauses for a second* Just how long do you think I am going to put up with your spoiled princess crap? This is what the third or fourth time I had to tell you to drop it? Do you really think if you bug me enough I will put you on a plane and send you home? Hell no more like I will send you to the nearest group of the organized crime family and ask they take your sorry ass back and put you back up for sale again."

Jon hopes that scares the shit out of her and really makes her think about this new life how good she has it. The best she could have it and how bad she could have it.

My life maters, and I am not about to risk it sending you back home where you got kidnapped from. I own a company, thousands of people count on me for there jobs. I cant risk my life and there life's just for you. Your home here, best get your little head around that fact. In time I will leaguly bring your parents here and get them set up with a house near by. Now this house is your house so get real lady and welcome to the real fucking shitty world. Your life is tied with mine or you can die. That is your options, to live with me and be happy or for you to die. If my vote matters I say you live and make the best out of this. You may then find you got it good.

Last edited:
Sarah paled as he spoke, it came pretty obvious that he would never let her free. She partly still did not trust him but knew she had to begin accept her situation. If she wanted to find a way out, she would need to learn about her situation and be patient with him. She hated as he reminded her that he could have her sold again as a whore.

She reach out and took his hand in hers: " I promise make an effort as your wife...." *force a smile* " I wanna make you happy...i am just overwhelmed by all this..."

Jon could see what he was saying was hitting home to her. She tried to hide the cringe when he mentioned she could be sold. He hated to do bring it up, but her attitude needed to be dropped. He knew this had to be hard, but he couldn't get why she was being so closed minded about this. She was making it harder then what it needed to be.

He smiled when she said she would make a effort as his wife. He could see the smile and something hidden under it. He nodded when she said she wanted to make him happy. and how she was feeling overwhelmed. He moved his other hand on top of hers and lightly rubbing the top of her hand while softly holding her hand her hand with his other hand under hers. He looked at her in the eyes and said "please look at me in the eyes, this is very important. *pauses for a second* Look I know this is hard for you, and I want you to be happy here. I don't expect you to think I am the worlds best guy ever, but I do want you to give me a chance. Give your self a chance to be happy here. This isn't some prison where you will be mistreated. I wan't to treat you right and make you happy. I need you to work with me on us living together. Will you please work with me? If I ask to cuddle please don't give me any lip. Its not like I am demanding sex, I just want you to lay into me. I know you miss you friends and family. In time I am willing to pay to have them move here. They can live right next door to us. Do you feel I have mistreated you? Put your self in my place where I had to stay with you and gave you all that lip. How would you feel? Do you think I could be feeling like your unhappy and hate it here? How do you think I feel when I try to do things to make you happy only to get you mouthing off to me? Should I want to keep trying to make you happy. How long would you take all the lip till you say "this life isn't good enough then the old life in shackles it will be. Having a life where we can fly anywhere in the world on a whim. Is that a bad thing? Never having to worry about how much anything cost. Is that a bad thing? Getting anything thing you can think of when you want it. Is that really a bad life? " He pauses for a sec then says "Just please work with me and don't fight me. Be open minded to your new life. I now this is hard, but please when you feel like you want to sas me. Think of what all I did for you. Please stop and think what I ask of you in return. I am sure you would want to be out with someone your age, but shit happened. Sadly someone for some reason kidnapped you, and now your here with me. Do you think I am a bad guy? Some ugly mean old man, or do you think you could grow to like me? I know this isn't ideal for us, but it is what it is. There is a saying that I grew up with. When life gives you lemons, time to make lemonade.... I got a deal for you. You try and not give me lip, and I wont talk about selling you. Its just sometimes you get under my skin like what I am doing isn't good enough for you, and that hurts me as I am willing to bend over backwards for you to make you happy."

Jon hopes that sinks in to her head. He hates being mean and hard on her. He really dose want the best for her. He hopes she see's he is being honest and the tenderness in his face and voice. He likes being a gentle sole.

Last edited:
Sarah tense up as he spoke out, she knew that she was lucky to have him...she knew she could of landed on much worse. She knew, she has to make up with him and try to at least make an effect and not be selfish:" I am sorry Jon, I was overwhelmed"

She tense up:" you have been good to be and I been selfish..
I wanna start over again ...how about we start all over again as a couple?"

She up nervously, unsure how to lead the way.

Jon is shocked at her change. He has a big smile on his face and is wondering if this is some mind game of hers. He looks at her face for any clues.

Jon says in a soft/gentle tone "I can see where it would be hard on you. Being forced to live with some stranger who could be your dad. I am willing to cut you some slack and we can go slow to get to know each other better, but we will have to live with each other. In time I will expect you to be physical with me like cuddling and more. I hope you will want to then. I want to take care of your needs, and be your man. If the bathroom floor is to cold then I can get a heated one in. I want you to see I am a good man who wants you to have a good life. "

*Jon smiles as he reaches out to run his fingers threw her hair* I would like that if we could start over and give me half a chance to show you I am a good man. Your kind and caring man."

Sarah nodded nervously as he gently ran his fingers through her hair, she quietly step out of the washroom: " I'm sorry for being cold to you...i am just overwhelmed...its all.." She looks back at him : " i promise to make an effect and be a good wife? partner?"

She knew her reaction were to cold and needed to fix that fact or else it be impossible to leave his home with her collar.

He smiles as she says will make an effect to be a good wife or partner.

Jon smiles as he asks "Is there anything I can do to help so its not to hard on you. Like for the bathroom to get the floor heated. I mean it, if its a suggestion I want to know, but whining wont help only anger me.."

He really did want to make things better. He wanted her to be happy. He wanted her to stay here with him. Maybe not as a love but as a companion.

A few seconds later Jon says "I want you to be happy here, dont worry about being a lover. I do want you to be happy as a companion with me as company. In time maybe more, but for now we can worry about you being happy company. Dose that sound good?"

Last edited:
Sarah nodded as she looked at him: " Jon...i promise to make an effort to be a good wife..." *She sat on his bed and looked at him as she held her towel: "Fine...i will make an effort to make request..."

She hesitated: " What if my first request...was to be able to go out and contact my friends or even go out to make friends" *She hope to be able to make contact outside the house*

Jon smiles and says in a friendly soft tone "I am sure we can get you in touch with your old friends and in time you will make new local friends when we go into town for nights out and company partys with us living so remote. There is no one around for miles tho so it will be a trip to visit."

Saran pulled him to sit beside him on their bed as she leaned over and kissed him: " I wanna be a very good wife to you and take care of your needs..." *She felt Jon slowly pull down on her tower before caressing her breast. She knew she had to earn his thrust and kissed him again: " i never been with a man and i guess i was nervous so lashed out*

Jon smiles and puts his arm around her shoulder while saying "We both will have to work at it to make it work, so both of are needs are taken care of." He then leans over to kiss her while having his hand rub over her left breast. Jon says "Don't worry when we are ready I will go slow to make it feel as good as it can. I wont do it ruff to hurt the first time." A few seconds pass before he asks "Hun, would you enjoy it if I could fly your friends here? I am taking a shot in the dark they would be your girl friends."

internal thoughts.....
Jon don't know why he doubts her. He wants her to trust him as he really isn't a bad guy. He really wants to make her happy, well as safely as possible.

Last edited:
Sarah wanted to see her friends desperately and even use them as a way to escape. She realized first she need make hard decision and force a smile: " I would love that but I promised to work on our relationship, first"

She reach down and wrap her small hand around his enormous cock. She slowly began to jerk him off slowly:" I wanna learn be a good wife , first" *she blushed as it did not take long for him to get an erection, she could barely hold it in her hand. She blushed more as he kissed her. She kneeled between his legs and began to jerk him of slowly and suck the head of his cock. She could hear you groan in pleasure.

As she lowers his breathing gets more deeper. He starts to lick his lips. He can see her hand takes about half of his shaft. He says "If your going to suck it. Close your eyes and think of a big candy cane. Try and stay relaxed and role your tongue around it, or flicker over its tip. Go slow and dont rush, stay relaxed." He groans in pleasure as she starts to suck on his hard cock. He is looking for any signs that shes enjoying it. He says in a moan "Take what you want babe oh take what you wanttttttttt."

Sarah did her best to follow his instructions as she began to close her eyes and suck. She slowly sucked on a steady pace, as his cock got harder. Her eyes bulged as he barely had a 1/3 of his length in her mouth and it already hit the back of her mouth. She was shocked as she chokes as he was so thick and stretch out her mouth. She closed her eyes and did her best to suck his cock like a good wife, gagging from time to time.

She blushed as she felt him grip her hair and held her head firmly and began to thrusts. She tried not struggled but gag each time he hit the back of her throat. To her shock he force his cock down her throat as she try push him off. She look up helplessly with teary eyes as he found a steady pace deep throating her. He continued as she did her best submit as he used her throat. She was in tears as he came in her stomach a few times and continued to fuck her throat till he was hard again.

She coughed as he finally release her and looked at his enormous erection and knew she needed submit properly to earn his thrust.

She kissed him before pulling him on the bed with her as she got on all four. She patted his cock dry with the sheet before she spread her legs and raised up her ass;" I woul like it, it you deflower my asshole dry first,husband...please fuck me long and hard before you fill me ass with your first load and don't stop no matter how much I beg in moment of weakness "

He watched and let her get adjusted a bit to his thick cock in her mouth. He could see she was trying to take it all... Finally he couldnt help it and his hands went to the back of her head. He said in a moan "Swallow as I push" He wanted to make this as easy as possable for her, if shes going to try and take all of him. He wants to teach her how to do it... He says "relax and swallow"after a few more thrust

He looked at her shocked as she pulled away.... He smiled and said "this will be a first for me too in a ass" He grabbed her by the hips and moved his hips to hers. His left hand went under her to start to play with her clit as his right hand moved the cock head to her ass. He now moves the right hand out of the way as he keeps his cocks head on her ass hole. His right hand moves to the hips. In one quick motion he rams his hips foreword sinking his full cock deep in her while pulling her hips back. Jerking her full body with the pull. He starts to fuck her ass fast with short strokes about a inch long.

Sarah whimpered as he positioned herself for her first dry anal sex with her husband. She was so tense as she pressed her forhead on the pillows. Her ass tighten up instinctively as he pressed his cock against her ass ensure a nice tight fuck.

He gave her no time to relax as he suddenly ram his entire length in he'd dry ass. She threw back her head and scream at the top of her lungs. He was pleased as blood trickle on his balls as proof she was pure of their wedding bed.

" Stop,, please...too big!!" Her please rewarded with deep dry anal thrusts as he claim her anally. It was obvious he needed remind a wife sexual duty to her husband on a regular basis. Her anal innoncence was not enough to lube his enormous cock.

Back