New faces, come say hello....

Like the username says here for new experiences

Hi,

i am not to literotica, i literally just discovered it a month ago, i have not been able to look away since.

I am interested in the whole Dom/Sub relationship and just here to learn new things i suppose.

Hey y'all, I'm May! I've been reading Literotica for years, but decided now would be a good time to actually get on the forums.

I'm a twenty-three year old submissive with a lot to learn! I've been exploring that more in the past two years. I'm excited to read up on the forums and gain some more insights from here.

Hello everyone. I recently posted a new thread "inexperienced but so curious" and the kind folks there suggested that I come in here and introduce myself.

So, I am LouLouStBijou. I am 47 years old and I have never been in a D/s relationship. I have been super curious about the dynamic since I was about 30 when I ran into a Dim in a chat room. He undertook to educate me a little bit about the lifestyle and although I suspect he might have been a bit if a fraud I was still intrigued enough to do some reading and research. The online Dom disappeared eventually and I feel as though I have been kind of looking for one ever since.

I am married in a vanilla relationship. I am very happy with him but I have never been able to see him as any kind of dominant figure in the bedroom. That feels like a loss to me and I have tried to make it up by reading a variety of erotic stories, mostly with a BDSM or non consent / reluctance theme.

I suspect I am likely more of a "little one" because I know I am not a pain slut or a cum slut or into any kind of real pain, degradation or humiliation. I recently had the thought that if any man ever tried to make me deep throat during oral sex he would be missing a body part pretty quickly. So, i think that makes me somewhat gentler in my requirements than some subs might be.

Anyway, that's enough for now. I will be around. Please feel free to say hello.

LouLou

Hello. This site was recommended to me - as a new writer. I'm looking around here, digging through some assorted short pieces, see if I have anything to share.

Hello. This site was recommended to me - as a new writer. I'm looking around here, digging through some assorted short pieces, see if I have anything to share.

Welcome to the site. There are some skilled writers with great stories on Lit, but you have to shift through tons of gravel to find the gems. Looking forward to reading your work.

Have you ever turned anyone off?

Hi,

I'm new to the page.

Hs anyone ever scared a man off for being a dom? I assumed it could happen, but was very quickly shut down.

Thanks.

Hello everyone, and welcome to the boards :)
I hope you find what you are looking for, and enjoy the stay!

e0holl01 -
Your question is both a little vague, and out of place. This isn't a admonition in any way, don't get me wrong. It's just that this thread is used specifically to say... Hi, I'm new! I cannot tell if you are asking if anyone has scared others off by showing Dom (Domme?) tendencies, or what exactly your meaning is. Perhaps the best thing would be to start your own thread under the BDSM Talk section, and be a little more wordy with your question. I'm sure plenty will be happy to share their experiences there. Also, I believe more people will read it there and you will get a broader response. Good luck and enjoy your experiences here! :)

Hi,

I'm new to the forums and the site in general. I've been reading the stories for a little over a month and just stumbled on the forums a few days ago. I'm a female in my early thirties from the Great Lakes region. While not sexually inexperienced, I'm not very BDSM experienced at all and am still learning the lingo. I'm definitely submissive but I'm still working on figuring out my boundaries. Reading the stories has been a huge help in beginning that process.

Hello, most people call me Doves, or Tala(or any mix of there of, though I'll most often reply to Doves).
I'm a younger switch(preferably sub, but learning femdom for the significant other) that's just moved in with my boyfriend within the last year. I came here because I'm in great need of help with learning how to Fem Dom and some of the intricacies that come with it (will probably make a thread at some point because there's so many things).

Hi,

I'm new to the forums and the site in general. I've been reading the stories for a little over a month and just stumbled on the forums a few days ago. I'm a female in my early thirties from the Great Lakes region. While not sexually inexperienced, I'm not very BDSM experienced at all and am still learning the lingo. I'm definitely submissive but I'm still working on figuring out my boundaries. Reading the stories has been a huge help in beginning that process.

Welcome Difranco - the stories are great - just keep in mind they are fiction :rolleyes::heart:

Hello, most people call me Doves, or Tala(or any mix of there of, though I'll most often reply to Doves).
I'm a younger switch(preferably sub, but learning femdom for the significant other) that's just moved in with my boyfriend within the last year. I came here because I'm in great need of help with learning how to Fem Dom and some of the intricacies that come with it (will probably make a thread at some point because there's so many things).

Welcome Doves = I am pretty sure there are some good resources on FemDom in the BDSM library and you might look through some of the existing threads ~ when you are ready make a thread and I am sure folks will do their best to respond/ pile on/ make suggestions. Good luck and have fun. :rose:

I've just realised that I've never posted an introduction in this thread! :eek:

Please let me put that right now...

I'm a happily married straight guy from the UK. For the last year (anniversary just coming up!), I've been exploring my kinky side with my wife of more than twenty years, having done a lot of personal research in previous years.

My wife and I are active together in the UK BDSM community, where we've learnt a lot about its real-life values and practices with the help of some wise and experienced new friends. We generally play with each other, but we have also involved others at times — particularly in rope play where expert eyes and hands are always valuable and appreciated!

Although our BDSM play usually involves me as Dom and my wife as sub, we're not stuck on labels and we've both tried switching at times to get a different perspective — and different fun!

Recently, we've realised that we both have new kinky dimensions that we'd like to explore further. My wife has a hidden sadistic streak that emerges during her topping play, and I'm keen to nurture another sub. With our year of experience and our local support network behind us, we now feel ready to engage in play with others with a foundation of strong trust and open communication.

My wife and I have agreed that a good starting point would be for us to operate together as a "double domming" team with a submissive woman. We're therefore seeking a suitable female sub either near London, UK for real-life play, or in Europe for on-line play (see my recent personals adverts linked here).

For those with access to Fetlife, I've written a lot more there about my kinky journey so far -- as has my wife.

I hope that's of interest and helpful by way of belated introduction. :)

Hello everyone!

I'm hardly new to Literotica - I've been reading stories on the site for well over a decade at least, but I just now decided to make a membership.

So, about me... I'm a dominant lesbian who's been in a relationship with my lovely girlfriend for about four years now. I've been into BDSM for a very long time, primarily in dominant roles, but also dabbling in the submissive side of things from time to time.

I'm looking forward to joining in on the discussion here, and hearing different perspectives on domination, submission, kink, sexuality and all that jazz. And to anyone who wants to PM me to discuss things of that nature, feel free to do so. I'm quite happy to meet new people.

Hello all,

I am new to the forum, but have been reading Literotica for many more years than I have been a member. I am a young woman who recently moved from a big city with a thriving kink scene, to a small town with no kink scene to speak of.

I am a (heavily sub leaning) switch. I am hetroromantic (so far), and polysexual. I have a number of kinks, and a daddy/my childhood sweetheart back home. Sort of dating myself right now, and trying to learn more of what I like on my own. Stories are my biggest kink.

Last edited:
Hello!

I've read the stories on Lit for quite a while now! Really enjoyed a lot of them so I have spent the past almost year checking out the message boards so I'm not really new but kind of am! I am a mid-twenties female that is somewhat submissive (exploring more every day) and I enjoy online role playing! I am currently just interested in seeing how submissive I really am and I love reading about what other people are doing and talking about on here! I've definitely learned a lot in the past few months especially from the questions people ask!!

Always the Sub.

hi all. =) I am new here. I just wanted to say hi, and I look forward to gaining knowledge through reading. =)

Hello!

I've read the stories on Lit for quite a while now! Really enjoyed a lot of them so I have spent the past almost year checking out the message boards so I'm not really new but kind of am! I am a mid-twenties female that is somewhat submissive (exploring more every day) and I enjoy online role playing! I am currently just interested in seeing how submissive I really am and I love reading about what other people are doing and talking about on here! I've definitely learned a lot in the past few months especially from the questions people ask!!

hi all. =) I am new here. I just wanted to say hi, and I look forward to gaining knowledge through reading. =)

Welcome
Hope to see you on the boards.
Join in when you feel ready. :heart:

Just wanted to pop in and say "hi" to my fellow literary kinksters. I'm a sensual Domme who loves to read and write about Femdom, in both fictional and analytical contexts.

I look forward to interacting with the Literotica community and receiving feedback!

Welcome and enjoy! :)

not new!

Hello all. Not new to lit. I've been here and loving it for years.
Love the stories and the interaction especially with other like-minded couples!

Newbie - dom-in-training?

Hi Everyone,

New guy here (hi, hey, how you doing) - near Watford, UK.

Looking to see what's going on. This board sounded interesting; whilst I am not involved in any dom/sub relationship (my wife is strictly vanilla), various exes and online partners seem to start calling me "Sir", "Master" or "Daddy" pretty quickly, and asking me to tell them what to do etc and how to please me. Whilst I've never deliberately intended to be dominant, and I try to be "a nice guy", I must admit that there are many occasions where, looking back, the behaviour was quite Dominant. Not in abusive way - never abusive - but in being firm (I'm not ready for you to cum yet), or instructive (taking women shopping for toys and explaining how they will be used on them), or loving (punishment for masturbating when I'm not there, or being cheeky or teasing me). Always within boundaries, always consensual.

So, I'm wondering what I can learn - should I be doing more to cater for their needs? To allow them the have a better experience "with" me?
I know that there's a difference between calling someone "daddy" for play or 'cos it's cute, and calling them"Daddy" or "Master" because you need to.

I'm also aware that, as a married man, there may be limits to what I can do.

So - all pointers appreciated. I'm not looking to get my kicks of having power of women; far from it. It just seems like women want something from me that I'm not 100% how to give them just yet...

This is still something new to me; and I'd like to stress that I don't *want* to be a Dom, but it seems like women - some women - see me as one already, so perhaps I'd be good at it - if I knew what I was doing!

Hope that makes sense!

Edit: I'm going to check out the M thread, sounds like a good place to start...

Hello

Hello, my name is SubmissiveAudrey. It is very nice to meet you all. I am glad there is a place like this where like-minded people can come and talk without fear of ridicule (which is why I am here by the way 😃) and ask questions or look for help on ways for me to serve my Master better. 😊 I am new to being a slave but I have been submissive since I met my Master who is also the only man I have been and ever will be with. He takes such good care of our family and I want to be sure I do whatever I can to please him. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of this introduction. 😊

Back