New faces, come say hello....

Hello, CuriousSubmissive! Welcome! Nice to meet you, and all that. Now that we have dispensed with all the formalities, I would like to formally advise you to ignore anything these people might tell you about me. Things like, oh, I don't know. Like that I like to get into trouble. I contend that I am innocent of any such charges. Furthermore, I must insist upon my innocence because I know nothing about the lifestyle. Any lifestyle. I am here solely because of my curious nature and desire to learn. *sniff* *blink* :D Oh, and I am not hyper, either. Nope, not me. :D Did I say "Welcome?"

Hi everyone, I'm new to this part of the literotica website but not new to literotica in general. I found it when I was about 14 and I realized I was aroused by some pretty deviant and taboo things. It helped normalize it for me. Now I am about to start my senior year of undergrad at uni before heading off to law school, and I am desperate for more information. Figured this would be a good place to look since it's a bit difficult to find other people who are interested in BDSM in your everyday life.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this part of the literotica website but not new to literotica in general. I found it when I was about 14 and I realized I was aroused by some pretty deviant and taboo things. It helped normalize it for me. Now I am about to start my senior year of undergrad at uni before heading off to law school, and I am desperate for more information. Figured this would be a good place to look since it's a bit difficult to find other people who are interested in BDSM in your everyday life.

Hello, and welcome!

Actually, I may well be hyper. I just looked at my last post, and it could lead someone to believe that I am hyper. Hell, I could even be talking to myself. I don't know. Not that I mind. I am some of the best company around.

;) You could use a tool belt. Some people use a tool box. But then again...How does one capture the moon?? LOL

Well if I could I would Mcgyver an army of robot elves, and take the moon by force, now where did I leave that chewing gum.

From reading what a Daddy is (which seems the perfect relationship!), it just seems as though such a man would be a rare commodity.

I meant no harm with my prior or this comment!

No worries. It's interesting cause I think I agree with you. They seem like a rare rare find.

Hi Everyone

I have been around Literotica for a LONG time. I enjoy reading stories from different sections. I recommended a story to Farawyn and she suggested I join here too, so here I am.
Testing the waters, maybe find some cool people to talk to.
Cheers.

Oh and here's my Test link too.
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2014711

I have been around Literotica for a LONG time. I enjoy reading stories from different sections. I recommended a story to Farawyn and she suggested I join here too, so here I am.
Testing the waters, maybe find some cool people to talk to.
Cheers.

Oh and here's my Test link too.
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2014711

I see you are a rope bunny...check out the Shibari/ rope work thread .
Welcome :heart:

I just realized that I had not posted in this newer intro thread, so here goes.

My name is Kris (as in Kristopher), I am a natural dominant and I have been on here for several years (probably somewhat longer if you add lurker time). I have been working in IT and telecom for about 20 years now and have mostly worked as a Unix/Linux administrator for large enterprises over the past decade or so.

I like a smattering of things that are popularly discussed here, from basic manhandling to various kinds of edgeplay. Every woman who I have ever really gotten to know sexually either identifies as submissive or functioned as submissive with me (I'm sure there is some kind of chemistry/body language combination here because some of the women were surprised to find they liked being dominated in bed ). I am currently looking for women who like to have fun in the central NC area (I have typically been a serial monogamist, but may consider something different if it makes sense).

I am a triple fire sign (Leo, Moon in Sagittarius, Aries rising), Enneagram type 5 and Myers-Briggs INTP.

I have posted here, somewhat sparingly, on and off for years, and would like to post a bit more, but I prefer to only do so when I feel like I have something to contribute.

Hello gang! Time to come out of the shadows and introduce myself.

I'm Eric. I have been around Literotica for years but have just recently gotten involved in the forums. My S.O. and I are starting to explore the BDSM lifestyle so I am hoping to learn from your experience to make our experiences more enjoyable.

New😊

Hey everyone,
New to here, a healthy horny 36yr old. I have been reading the stories on here for a couple of years now. There are some talented authors on here.
I love sites like this where we can be natural and reveal what we want. Some sites I feel I'm hounded by people only wanting naked photos. Each to their own but not from me .

Hey everyone,
New to here, a healthy horny 36yr old. I have been reading the stories on here for a couple of years now. There are some talented authors on here.
I love sites like this where we can be natural and reveal what we want. Some sites I feel I'm hounded by people only wanting naked photos. Each to their own but not from me .

Naked pics are quite welcome here, actually... and you may well be hounded for them.

However, the IGNORE feature is your friend, and you don't owe anything to anybody.

Welcome to Lit!

I'd like to introduce myself, I don't post much in this board but I have been lurking lately, researching for some scribbled stories that I'm playing with.

I'm happily married, 47 and semi-retired so lots of time for lewd imaginations.

As a young bloke 26-30 I dallied in some circles that would probably be bdsm/fetish if you pinned a label on them.

Thanks for allowing me a glimpse into a long lost world and for letting me snoop around your figurative underpants drawer.

At the moment I'm working on the second part of the Elizabeth 339 story (link in signature) and I'm always interested in ideas/directions/criticism from people living the kink, if you have time to read my stuff. Pm suggestions welcome.

I've missed greeting so many newbs that I'll just offer you all a warm hello and hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi there,
I'm relatively new to this forum...not literotica. I feel like I have been reading stories here for years. I've just recently decided to explore this forum side of things to see if I can meet someone to chat with. I feel like I always lean towards the BDSM side of things when exploring stories and feel like I have submissive tendencies I want to explore. I'm just not sure how to do it, who to trust and if I'm honest with myself, would I even listen to someone telling me what to do? I'm hoping someone is interested in the challenge. I have lots of varied interests, a busy career with an equally busy personal life. I've made a point this year to take care of me and do things that excite and interest me....hence this:) Looking forward to chatting, exploring and growing.

Hey. I have been around for a few months on Lit but never posted here. Finally, a little encouragement from someone on here helped.
I do identify myself as a submissive in the bedroom, which is strange because I am quite dominant in my daily life. I find the discussions here rather thought provoking and now often than not, it raises more questions to my mind.
I am not into extreme pain however, and for me, submission implies exploring my vulnerable side and opening up on a more intimate level with my (dominant) partner. That being said, I am not involved in an active DS relationship in real life. I do have a purely online DS and that seems quite fulfilling for now.

Mom son fantasy

I have always wondered if I missed an opportunity to make a move or if she was making the first move and I didn't realize it, even though I thought it might have been her way of seeing where I stood. I have lived for years wondering and have spent many nights thinking of that situation. I'm not some freak, but have always wanted to be sexual with a family member. It's embarrassing and have only told 1 person because she was into it as well. The role play was great but not the same. Any input would be great! Thank you!

Back