New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Hi everyone. I'm in the chat room pretty often, but never in the forum. Does anyone know why the rest of Lit is down?

yeh hello everyone im beckie ,just wanted to introduce myself ive been lurking for awhile,into a lot of things that ill just keep to myself at the moment,maybe ill spill at a later date lol,anyway just wanted to say hi x

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself....

I am a sub...I had a Dom who started training me but got busy with his work. We still talk..and sometimes he still does some training with me. I am still learning...

I am not out here looking for a Master...I am out here looking to find out more about myself.

Hello everyone..... I am a 45/m...... widower

Just here to see what this place is all about and see if there are any connections to be made.

Hi :)

Hello, I'm SMCutie, and I'm very new to this forum, and to this thread. I'm new to this kind of thing, but I've been interested in it for a while. I was interested in being a domme for men, but after researching it a little more, I realized that I might be more suited to take the punishments rather than give them. I'm very interested in learning more about this lifestyle from everyone here. It's nice to meet you all :)

Well, that's me--reply to three threads before I even intro myself. So typical!

I've been a story reader here for a while but didn't find the boards at first. More reading. It's almost summer, at least in theory so I have some free-er time and I'm feeling brave so here I am.

I've been in the BDSM scene for twenty-mumble years. I'm bi. I'm Owned. I'm a pain slut. I love floggers and crops and whips and, oh my it's getting warm in here. :p

I try to be tame as a kitten for Sir, but elsewhere I tend to be sassy, sarcastic, and opinionated. (I think of it as sharing my experience. Some will probably disagree.) I try to be polite, though. Tell me if I'm not, my internal censor fritzes often.

Nice to meetcha!

Last edited:
Ello to all...

Hello, im new to literotica, as a member anyways, but ive been involved with other similar sites for awhile. Im a submissive masochist and am truly refrehed to see so many in the bdsm scene in one place ^^! Ive been involved with a dom for about 3or 4 years now and have always been alittle ashamed of what people would say i "am" until recently. It is nice to finially be proud of WHO i am...not "what" i am. ^^ and perfectly wonderful to see many others who understand so closely nit and open to talk. ^^ kinda sketchy about going right in and posting but if im welcome, id love to be a part of whats goin on here

Just saying hello

Hi all, my name is Sky, im new to the site and although iv been facinated with the bdsm lifstyle iv never had the opportunity of dabbling in it. Im from the UK and would love the chance to get to know you all. So if interested say hello or PM me.

Sky x

Welcome Rlcherry

:rose:

FF

I don't know what more you could say, probably quite a bit. LOL

Welcome to everyone!! =)

Hope you enjoy the forums and have a great time expressing any sexual desire, fantasy etc etc blah blah.

Welcome!!

Hello everyone! *waves*

I am a Virgin, apparently. *looksatusertitle* Let's change that, shall we?!

Uhm, I am not a troll, though I do look like one before I have my morning coffee. I am female, and in my late twenties. I'm a bit kinky, but not too much, or rather not too complicated. I'd rather be spanked on the couch then spend 2 hours setting up the sex swing. This begins to sound like some sort of personal ad and before I bore you with the usual "long walks on the beach" diatripe, I'll stop here.

See you around...

Last edited:
Hello everyone! *waves*

I am a Virgin, apparently. *looksatusertitle* Let's change that, shall we?!

Uhm, I am not a troll, though I do look like one before I have my morning coffee. I am female, and in my late twenties. I'm a bit kinky, but not too much, or rather not too complicated. I'd rather be spanked on the couch then spend 2 hours setting up the sex swing. This begins to sound like some sort of personal ad and before I bore you with the usual "long walks on the beach" diatripe, I'll stop here.

See you around...

Hi fellow Virgin lol..

hope you find what your looking for, iv only been on for a couple of weeks and have to say eveyone is so nice.. also helpful with any question or problem you may have.. enjoy !!

Sky x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back