New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all this is Lord Steve, I'm a domme alphabro looking for some fun in the SoCal area.
I'm a young and upcoming master with a lot to prove, if you think you can handle my groove holla at me.

Welcome Lord_Steve

:rose:

Perhaps you'd like to make a personal ad in that section.

FF

I've lurked since, well... 2009, never really did a proper introduction; so here goes.

I'm a 40 year old male, from North Atlanta. I don't know if I'd say that I'm a dom, but I can say that I have a peculiar way of taking charge. I've nearly 30 years of martial arts experience, and actively teach Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, and Muay Thai Kickboxing. That experience has taught me that martial arts is good for more than just fighting; and I can bend and move a body in ways that can be whatever I want them to be. Being able to restrain without rope is quite fun, and bending to what is interesting, is always pleasurable.

All that said, I guess I should add that I'm straight and in damn good shape.

Welcome John!!
I've done brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for about a year now and loving it. Hope you enjoy the forums, take care!

I've lurked since, well... 2009, never really did a proper introduction; so here goes.

I'm a 40 year old male, from North Atlanta. I don't know if I'd say that I'm a dom, but I can say that I have a peculiar way of taking charge. I've nearly 30 years of martial arts experience, and actively teach Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, and Muay Thai Kickboxing. That experience has taught me that martial arts is good for more than just fighting; and I can bend and move a body in ways that can be whatever I want them to be. Being able to restrain without rope is quite fun, and bending to what is interesting, is always pleasurable.

All that said, I guess I should add that I'm straight and in damn good shape.

I wish we had a legit Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu team / class here. We did for a while.

FF

:rose:

Awesome!
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu has taught me so much about life and respect, and honesty. A lot about Poise, confidence, self-respect. A lot of that plays its part in the BDSM world. =)

Hello. =)

I'm new to the forums here, but been reading lit for years.
I'm 23, married and not really sure where to go with my submissive/little side.
Anyway.

My intro, hello!

Hello. =)

I'm new to the forums here, but been reading lit for years.
I'm 23, married and not really sure where to go with my submissive/little side.
Anyway.

My intro, hello!

Welcome lamasopeu, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy. =)

wisdom wanted

hey everyone i'm not really new to literotica but I am to bdsm. I walked in on my roommate and her girlfriend and couldn't really take in everything i saw them doing.

For some reason I wish it was me there. But I am unsure about how to pursue those feelings.

...oh and I have not been back to my apartment since I saw my roommate and her girlfriend in the middle of their session (not really sure what else to call it).

Just hoping to make some connections.

Welcome Clarkson2!

Unfortunately I have not experienced that type of situation so my advice or wisdom will probably be selective. Hope your search goes well.

And again, Welcome to Lit! :D

hey everyone i'm not really new to literotica but I am to bdsm. I walked in on my roommate and her girlfriend and couldn't really take in everything i saw them doing.

For some reason I wish it was me there. But I am unsure about how to pursue those feelings.

...oh and I have not been back to my apartment since I saw my roommate and her girlfriend in the middle of their session (not really sure what else to call it).

Just hoping to make some connections.

hey all. Maybe I am not so wierd after all

I have been called wierd, insane and crazy. all because I like to be spanked and enjoy pain. although I am still a virgin I find myself thinking of the kind of sexual relationship I would like and need. I hope to meet a man that I can please and enjoy a special relationship with. One day I will find that. I always feel out of place because I live in a rural area where I am considered different. I don't look too different, unless being young and short is that different. I am 19 and only 5'2" tall. I weigh about 90 lbs. and no I am not annorexic or anything I just have a high metabolism. I found this sight and found there are more people that have thoughts and feelings I have. so thanks for being here.

Hey all thought I'd say hi,

Mostly here here to try and understand the girlfriend who is a domme (which is part of the attraction). She's a house domme for a local club in the area and she runs ladies only teaching sessions so I think she is pretty good at what she does.

She has always been open and honest and says I can ask her anything but sometimes you don't always know the questions to ask. So I'll probably lurk and learn maybe popping my head up every now and then.

I will say that meeting her and reading some of the posts here my view of the people on the scene has changed, for the better.

So hi.

M

Hello, Lisbeth here. I've been reading here at Literotica for a while and finally registered. I've posted my first BDSM story. I'm new to BDSM and haven't tried it in real life, but love reading it. I am especially happy when I find a story about a 50+ woman, since most of the stories are about sweet, nubile, young things. Of course, I sometimes wonder how things might have been different if I had discovered this when I was a sweet, nubile, young thing.

Hey all. I'm a new member - long time user. ;) Enjoy reading stories about 'control' and women who're generally submissive. I'm a dom myself, so that's what I like to do. Hopefully by being here, I'll discover some new ideas and ways to play with my pet. And help others, as well as having some kick-ass fun into the bargain.

Peace.

Hello there :) I'm Scarlett and I've been reading the BDSM stories on here for awhile but signed up today and just wanted to introduce myself to you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back