New beginnings for a mixed chick

And thanks everyone for the nice and kind words. This place has always been so supportive and a good place to try things out.

Soooo.... starting a new chapter. One of the things I've wanted to do is go braless/semi-braless/sheer bra in public. I've always felt self conscious about trying and of my body. Well, today is the day!! I'm going to the county fair here and am going to wear this bra under my shirt. Let's see how this works out!

great start. hope to see a lot more of you

Update on last night. So the shirt I ended up wearing was a flowing tank that wasn't extremely tight but you could definitely see my hard nipples poking thru. The arm holes on that shirt are loose so if I moved the right way, you would get an eyeful of side boob. And I did do a lot of moving as I went to the fair to see a band play and dance along.

I was a little nervous once I got out of my car because my nipples were so hard from the excitement. It took me walking around a to get over it. But I did get a few glances and stares while I was there. It was a nice first outing. But I have to say wearing a normal bra today feels weird after last night. But don't think the boss and office mates would particularly care for headlights in their office all day.

Will post more pics later. There is a sheer bra I just purchased that I think will be my new favorite.

If I had been at the fair, you would not have gone home alone!

New Sheer/lace bra

As promised - I love this bra because it's so comfy and it makes my tits look huge!:D They're really not that big to begin with. Def buying more ;)

Last edited:
As promised - I love this bra because it's so comfy and it makes my tits look huge!:D They're really not that big to begin with. Def buying more ;)

You have fantastic tits.. and I love your nipples peeking out.. they're yummy :devil:

They look like a fantastic size to me and sexy too, would certainly enjoy playing with them in several ways :)

Money well Spent!!! Gorgeous Boobs and loving your stories as well ... No doubt the office would love your headlights shining bright all day long!!! :kiss:

Back