New and improved Shameless Plug thread

I used to write stories for a 'friend' in the U.S.A who loved me to go extreme. He was to be the main character and enjoyed reading about how he was treat by my character, the Femdom. Ball kicking, and squashing, humiliation, forced clean ups, forced gay sex and anal toys, spoilt orgasms, trampling, loved it.... One persons extreme is an others, not far enough I guess? Mind, I had a story rejected here as the male character didn't get any sexual gratification in it....weird....not getting it, to some is sort of getting it?

I hope they don't start reading my stories more deeply and discover my hero rarely orgasms...his satisfaction derives from the service and pleasure he gives others. I guess I'd better not write any edging stories that don't have the proverbial "happy ending."

The person who commented on the "extreme abuse" in my story isn't into BDSM, so they weren't familiar with the dynamics in play. I wonder if it was the Domme's general disdain for men and her referring to the main character as "lab rat" was the turn off. For me, that bit of casual humiliation was an expression of the Domme's sadism (which can involve much more than physical stimuli).

I used to write stories for a 'friend' in the U.S.A who loved me to go extreme. He was to be the main character and enjoyed reading about how he was treat by my character, the Femdom. Ball kicking, and squashing, humiliation, forced clean ups, forced gay sex and anal toys, spoilt orgasms, trampling, loved it.... One persons extreme is an others, not far enough I guess? Mind, I had a story rejected here as the male character didn't get any sexual gratification in it....weird....not getting it, to some is sort of getting it?
BTW, are you going to start writing with this account, or continue with the 4mur account?

I recently requested feedback for a story I wrote that involved a ginger based cream (sort of a stand in for IcyHot) being applied to the sensitive parts of the male sub. He was concerned that readers may have been turned off by the "extreme abuse" the main character endured at the hands of the Domme. I was surprised, since I based it an actual experience from many years ago. Since I'm planning a series based on my early experiences, I want to be sure I'm not squicking people out unnecessarily. If you have the opportunity, I would appreciate the thoughts of people in this forum, not only on the extremity (or lack thereof), but also how the writing style may or may not work for the BDSM genre.

Here's a link to the story: The Pleasure Giver Chronicles Ch. 05.

And yes, I suppose some may consider this a shameless plug. If so, I'm prepared for you to shamelessly plug me in an appropriate manner and location.
Good story, only experienced this on my cock and balls but the sounding was a nice twist

While its audio...I first discovered Lit because I somehow bumbled around online and found XytaMydnyte.... She's just lovely to listen to...!!!

https://www.literotica.com/s/lilys-condition

here it is!
and here i am, to shamelessly plug it!

my story was just approved!
it's mostly a fetish work but there are some heavy bdsm elements.
i must warn you, it is rather long (50k words), but i'd love you to take a look and see if it tickles your fancy.

thanks to all for the wonderful words of encouragement!!

https://www.literotica.com/s/lilys-condition

here it is!
and here i am, to shamelessly plug it!

my story was just approved!
it's mostly a fetish work but there are some heavy bdsm elements.
i must warn you, it is rather long (50k words), but i'd love you to take a look and see if it tickles your fancy.

thanks to all for the wonderful words of encouragement!!
so I did read it, and enjoyed some of it even though it’s not completely my thing. please let me know if you want me to provide some feedback and how. Full disclosure this would be my first time providing any critique (other than “I loved it” and want to make sure it’s welcome and I do it correctly. I’m happy either way, I’m appreciative of everybody that contributes their hard work and creativity which is why I only ever give 5 stars which is what I did for this story. Anyway thanks for writing and sharing.

so I did read it, and enjoyed some of it even though it’s not completely my thing. please let me know if you want me to provide some feedback and how. Full disclosure this would be my first time providing any critique (other than “I loved it” and want to make sure it’s welcome and I do it correctly. I’m happy either way, I’m appreciative of everybody that contributes their hard work and creativity which is why I only ever give 5 stars which is what I did for this story. Anyway thanks for writing and sharing.
thanks!
i'm happy to hear your feedback ,if you're willing to share it

thanks!
i'm happy to hear your feedback ,if you're willing to share it
Sure.

So I like the main premise and the lead character, you made her quite detailed and very likable.The Hucow isn’t my main thing but I generally like anything women centered especially when there is bondage etc. I like the idea of the story and you have an easy to read writing style. I hadn’t read any of your other work before so I read another one which was Andi‘s first time which was a nice story. Lilly’s condition was long but that wasn’t so much the issue as that it seemed to drag, there was a lot that was receptive and that made it slow to read.

You introduced a lot of different concepts but none of them were really brought to a conclusion or deep enough to get you fully engaged. You also had the three characters in the nurse, receptionist and doctor that you kept very one dimensional and I felt like I was missing out, that there was a lot more to learn about them. The dream sequences was an interesting concept but was one of the reasons I felt that it dragged. The story also ended abruptly. In short you‘re obviously a good writer and you have some fabulous and erotic ideas but it came out as a bit of a mish-mash. I would definitely encourage you to continue to write longer pieces in the future but maybe go deeper with a couple of concepts and use chapters instead. I would also say that the characters and concept might be a source for you for other stories, especially Natalie.

Anyway I hope this is helpful and thanks again for writing.

Sure.

So I like the main premise and the lead character, you made her quite detailed and very likable.The Hucow isn’t my main thing but I generally like anything women centered especially when there is bondage etc. I like the idea of the story and you have an easy to read writing style. I hadn’t read any of your other work before so I read another one which was Andi‘s first time which was a nice story. Lilly’s condition was long but that wasn’t so much the issue as that it seemed to drag, there was a lot that was receptive and that made it slow to read.

You introduced a lot of different concepts but none of them were really brought to a conclusion or deep enough to get you fully engaged. You also had the three characters in the nurse, receptionist and doctor that you kept very one dimensional and I felt like I was missing out, that there was a lot more to learn about them. The dream sequences was an interesting concept but was one of the reasons I felt that it dragged. The story also ended abruptly. In short you‘re obviously a good writer and you have some fabulous and erotic ideas but it came out as a bit of a mish-mash. I would definitely encourage you to continue to write longer pieces in the future but maybe go deeper with a couple of concepts and use chapters instead. I would also say that the characters and concept might be a source for you for other stories, especially Natalie.

Anyway I hope this is helpful and thanks again for writing.
very helpful, thank you!

I published a new story recently: Strength is a Caged Cock - it's a femdom psychological story of a happy domme/sub relationship, but it went in Fetish as there's the guy's feelings about taking enemas, among other things.

The first page and a half shouldn't put anyone off - well, not if they can cope with a submisssive man who isn't a wimp or sissy.

Currently working on a sequel by popular demand, which is more classic BSDM, in my non-existent spare time...

I've published Jake's new story, My Love is Like a Red, Red Arse, because nothing says Valentine's Day like a submissive guy getting embarrassed and beaten by a female friend...

Sample quote from Jake: "A cock cage isn't a substitute for a personality," he observed, with a sideways glance at a whinging man in the corner.

I published a new story recently: Strength is a Caged Cock - it's a femdom psychological story of a happy domme/sub relationship, but it went in Fetish as there's the guy's feelings about taking enemas, among other things.

The first page and a half shouldn't put anyone off - well, not if they can cope with a submisssive man who isn't a wimp or sissy.

Currently working on a sequel by popular demand, which is more classic BSDM, in my non-existent spare time...
commented publicly but thanks for promoting this story it was fantastic. I’m looking forward to reading your other works.

Hello all -- I've just published "The Flame Within," the third chapter in my serial, The Elements Of Slavery. After many curious questions and skeptical comments about how a woman like my main character becomes a slave, I decided to tell the story of her journey in this series. It's honestly the most difficult thing I've ever written and honest comments / thoughts / reactions would be greatly appreciated -- both about its realism and the story itself. Thanks!

commented publicly but thanks for promoting this story it was fantastic. I’m looking forward to reading your other works.
There's a sequel now, which was for Valentine's Day, called My Love is Like a Red, Red Arse, again with heavy but caring femdom.

For the Crime and Punishment event which will happen shortly (with lots of BDSM stories), I've published Image Nine Point Four. Male doms, this time. Imagine ending up re-enacting a graphic picture of a caning scene, in front of the Supreme Court. (The UK one, but I'm sure the country won't stop people relating...)

I want to promote "My Pretend Sex Slave." Final chapters are in the queue and reviews are good so far (see below).
https://www.literotica.com/s/my-pretend-sex-slave-01

Premise is a college student has an exhibitionist female roommate (a pretend sex slave - her words). His girlfriend forces an introduction. It creates trouble in his relationship, but not in the ways he imagined.

The goal was to explore a parallel between BDSM activities and art / painting / writing. The idea is that both activities require intense vulnerability and aftercare, and a group of college students aren't equipped to navigate either perfectly. I tried to use lots of (hopefully great) sex scenes to pull it together.

For every moment of accidental cruelty, there are moments of love and trust. I'm happy with how it turned out.

Screenshot 2023-10-20 211907.png

I'd love for some comments and feedback on my first piece:

https://www.literotica.com/s/listen-to-your-goddess-climax
MMMM that is a delicious recording of you moaning and whimpering and gasping with deep exhaling erotic pleasure as you pleasure your wet yummy pussy. Daddy would love to be between your legs teasing your lips and clit. kissing your thighs, sucking and tasting all your juices as you grip my hair and grind your hips into my face as I lick and suck on your wanting pussy. Gripping your as as my beard is full of your wet delight listening to your moan and whimper feeling your climax build.

Back