"New Erotic Stories" thread shows today's stories and then jumps to Dec. 21

Arsenique

Virgin
Something's mucked up with the "New Erotic Stories" report for the last few days. It displays the current day's new stories and then jumps to Dec. 21 stories and earlier. Kind of a disservice to authors who posted stories during the past week, no? A lot of readers rely on that report/list to see what's new in all the categories.

Thanks. I went back a step or two, and brought up https://literotica.com/new/stories fresh, and that seemed to solve it. (y) I appreciate your advice.
FYI, sometimes the new stories list is out of order for the day. When this happens, the first page of the current day is the first page, then the next page is yesterday's. The rest of today's list will be after yesterday's listings.

I'd say it happens about once a month or two, but is usually fixed the next day.

FYI, sometimes the new stories list is out of order for the day. When this happens, the first page of the current day is the first page, then the next page is yesterday's. The rest of today's list will be after yesterday's listings.

I'd say it happens about once a month or two, but is usually fixed the next day.
Thanks for the info. Over the years, I've learned to cut Lit's software considerable slack. Lots of small muck-ups, but usually resolved not long after. It does feel like this site is flying by the seat of its pants, sometimes, but things eventually work out.

Back