New and improved Shameless Plug thread

Finally published the story I promised to a few of you last summer: Accredited Sadist.

Contains play piercing, beating, and sarcasm.

Please comment, and rummage through my other BDSM/Fetish stories if this one isn't quite your thing. I'm told Image Nine Point Four is an educational legal thriller, as it builds to there being only one way to prove to judges that a woman can enjoy a caning and being a sex object...

Hi everybody! I just got a few chapters of my very first story published and I'd be curious to know what you all think about it. It's called "Saving Him From Himself". It's a femdom orgasm denial story where a guy gets caught masturbating by his four stepsisters who are absolutely horrified and vow to rid him of his disgusting habit for good.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=7706976&page=submissions

It has a chapter 00 prologue that sets up the background and characters, but you can skip straight to chapter 01 if you want to get right into the action.

Hey all - Here's a little women-spanking-men content to make your Saturday night a little better. My other stories focus more on cuckold stuff, or chastity/orgasm denial stuff, so if that's more your speed, check out some of my other stories. Thanks so much for everything!

https://literotica.com/s/aspens-betrayal

Some people have enjoyed my stories about submissive Jake, his wife Cat and their friend Sarah, another domme. Sarah has mentioned she switches, but finally you can see her: dressing to please her fiancé, and not yet doing well at pleasing Cat or Jake.

Bad Brat Girl - Domme Sarah needs Daddy's help to reach her submissive side.

More chapters coming in due course.

I published a poem here, "Bound" about my partner's perspective of a session together. I don't think it gets a lot of reads because most people are like me: they don't read poetry (much). It's not iambic pentameter verse, but I did get some good feedback from some women on it. Check it out, see what you think. Constructive feedback is very welcome.

Back