Nervous Newbie

Beautiful body and a dirty mind. Yep, you're off to a good start. :)

One pinching my nipples to heat hot points,

The other moving quickly over my clit, fast little circles around and around, getting wetter and wetter, while dreaming you were holding my legs open watching[/QUOTE]

Now I'm hard!

Cake looks very bare,
tomorrow the slippery messy part. I always get so dirty doing that
The buttercream

If baking in sexy underwear today and tomorrow will be messy I can only assume the excess buttercream will be the only thing covering your delicious body :devil:

My first time doing something like this so be gentle.

YJmrRV6.jpg

0kECt37.jpg

Beautiful! :rose:

welcome to lit . 1st off.. great pics !!! .. amazing body and tasty lingerie to match . 2nd .. i don't think being gentle with you is going to be easy .. damn .. and 3rd .. i don't think that even buttercream could make you taste any sweeter .. mmm

Thank you everyone, I was so nervous posting them, don't get me wrong wad very excited as well, but nervous as all get up...

Now all I can think about is what to post next!

welcome to lit . 1st off.. great pics !!! .. amazing body and tasty lingerie to match . 2nd .. i don't think being gentle with you is going to be easy .. damn .. and 3rd .. i don't think that even buttercream could make you taste any sweeter .. mmm

No one ever said you had to be gentle...

If baking in sexy underwear today and tomorrow will be messy I can only assume the excess buttercream will be the only thing covering your delicious body :devil:

The only thing is it gets very sticky.... So I have to get very soapy when I clean it off.

Back