Neighborhood Exhibitionist

Ever since I bought my first home last year I have been adjusting to living alone. Until this point in my life I had always either lived with my family, classmates, friends, etc. but never alone. It got pretty lonely at times, but one major advantage was that I could walk around in whatever state of undress I wanted. I often slept in just a pair of panties so if I got thirsty or hungry in the middle of the night needed to go to the kitchen I didn't have to worry about getting dressed before walking around the house. Before too long I really started enjoying the feeling of being nearly naked in my home when I was alone and would often come home from work and almost immediately strip off my clothes and spend the rest of the day in a pair of panties and a bra, or tank top.

One day when I got home from work I followed the usual routine of dropping my pants as soon as I got in the door, with my shirt quickly behind. As I walked to the bedroom to toss my clothes in the hamper I noticed that I had left the blinds open in my bedroom. I quickly ran to the windows and closed them so I doubt anyone noticed, but for the rest of the night I started thinking about the possibility that someone did. Was it terrifying or exciting? Would I be embarrassed or excited? The wet spot in my panties answered that question for me though.

So over the next few days I started opening my blinds before leaving the house in the morning so that when I got home I could strip off my clothes and walk around nearly naked in possible view of some of my neighbors. I made sure that the windows facing the front of my house stayed closed since I didn't want some kid from the neighborhood seeing too much or letting every car in the neighborhood look into my home if they wanted, but I still bet that anyone living close by could probably get quite an eye full if they were ever nosey or decided to spy on me.

I'm sure nobody paid any attention or noticed, but the idea that someone might always gets me wet.
Wow, that takes me back to when I was first married. We moved into the top floor of a home of an old couple. The second day at the apartment I was getting ready for work and as I looked out the top floor window I realized I was staring right into the bedroom window of a very lovely Armenian girl as she dressed. I was mesmerized watching her very tall semi nude body as she was putting on her skirt. As she was doing this my wife called out to me and I called back and said I would be there in a minute. When I turned back to see this lovely thing she was standing in her window smiling at me with only her bra and dress on. I jumped back from the window and then I peeked to see what she was doing. Well she was laughing her head off as she kept looking at me. I then left for work trying not to look up at her window. Well she gave me a show for the next two years, she was a tease and I loved it. I masturbated to this young girl many of times over the next two years.

After the insane fuck session we just had, I was drained and fully satisfied, my cock glistening with cum and spit, still tingling from the last climax. I kissed my neighbor and Denise goodbye and showed them to the door. Denise didn't even bother putting her clothes back on, just grabbed one of my shirts and draped it over her naked body. What a naughty little slut she was. I laid down in bed, my last thoughts drifting to the incredible night we just had before I finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I showered and got dressed with a smile on my face, my bedroom still strewn with the girls' underwear and clothes, trophies from the night before I suppose. I saw I was running low on food so I headed to the grocery store to pick up a few things. As I turned down the cereal aisle, I saw my hot neighbor again, bent down and reading the back of a box. She didn't notice me, and a smile crossed my lips as I crept up behind her and pinched her ass playfully, causing her to jump and gasp loudly before turning around to see what pervert would do that to her. We locked eyes as she turned and I gave her a devilish smile, "good morning sexy" I laughed, "did you sleep well last night?" Something about catching her off guard turned me on like crazy, almost the same thrill as the first time I saw her in the window a few days ago. We'd only known each other for a short time but I already felt very familiar with her. God I didn't even know her name yet, and while that part was kind of hot too, I wanted to know whose name to moan the next time she rode my hard cock.

Back