Neighborhood Exhibitionist

I was in a world of pure ecstasy as her perfect mouth traveled all over my thick, veiny cock, while my mouth was pretty much stuck with my jaw dropped, constantly being barraged by waves of wet, sultry pleasure. Her tongue was like magic, warming and wetting my stiff length and my sensitive head, causing a drop of salty precum to drip onto her wet tongue as I gripped the sheets in my fists, grinding my hips up into her mouth and sliding in and out of her dirty mouth.

As she looked up at me with those 'fuck me' eyes, I shot back a look of hungry lust as my hand reached the back of her head and slowly pushed her down lower onto my cock. I felt a slight resistance as my tip hit the back of her tight throat, then I smirked mischievously as I pushed even further, filling her throat with my cock as her lips hit my stomach, leaving a red lipstick stain on my hot skin that made me throb and moan even harder. I saw her starting to gag and released her as her eyes started to water, streaking mascara down her cheeks as she gasped for air. The dirtier she got for me, the hotter she became, and I knew I needed to be inside her again. For a moment I thought of how crazy it was that just yesterday I had never even spoken to her, and now I was sliding my cock down her throat and pussy while she begged for more and screamed at the top of her lungs for me. The thought turned me on even more as I pulled her on top and kissed her deeply, before massaging my monster head back between her dripping cunt lips.

"Fuck I love sucking cock" I thought, as my neighbors hard dick pumped in and out of my mouth. Over my college years I got quite a bit of practice at this and trained myself to conquer my gag reflex. Every guy I have been with since has always been impressed with how I can take their entire length down my throat without gagging. That was until now, as my neighbor plunged his huge cock down my throat, making me gag a little and my eyes water. I could feel the tears rolling down my face as he fucked my mouth hard. I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting by being practically treated like a whore. I looked up into my neighbors eyes to see the lustful glare looking back at me.

He pulled me back on top of him and lined his cock up with wet pussy. I started lowering myself onto him, and inch by inch he filled me up. I was completely full by the time my ass rested against his thighs. As I started riding him slowly I could feel the hard cock inside of me bumping into my cervix each time I lowered myself down. It was an amazing feeling, almost painful, but also amazing to be filled up so deep. I started bouncing faster and faster as my neighbor grabbed my ass with his big strong hands and pulled me even harder onto his dick as I fucked him with my tight hole.

God she knew how to ride a cock. I sat still just watching her hot naked body grinding and writhing on my massive cock, impaling herself in and out as her juices soaked my throbbing shaft. I could see the outline of my cock poking just beneath her stomach and it turned me on like crazy. I grabbed her hips and drove myself deeper into her, feeling her pussy contract like a fist around my pulsing, swollen cock. She was driving me wild with that body, and I could feel my balls swelling up with semen as she drove me closer and closer to the edge. "Mmm fuck baby you're gonna make me cum so hard!" I groaned out as her soaked cunt worked my cock up and down, side to side, sucking my cock in and out of its wet tightness.

When he told me he was about to cum my body rushed with excitement. There is nothing hotter than knowing I'm making a man cum. I rode him faster as he groaned. I could tell he was almost ready to explode, but seemed like he was holding back, unsure of where to blast his growing load.

"Where do you want to cum baby?!" I asked as my petite naked body continued working his cock to the edge of exploding.

"I wanna fill this little pussy with my cum baby. You wanna let your neighbor blow his thick load inside you?" I moaned desperately as she rode me like a naughty cowgirl. With my climax building I started fucking her harder and faster, knowing soon my cum would be erupting out like a firehose

"Mmmmmm anywhere you want baby! Fill your neighbors little pussy up with your hot, sticky load!" I replied as I continued working his cock expertly with my pussy. I looked down at his face as he panted and moaned approaching his climax. He reached up and started playing with my perky tits as he neared eruption. I couldn't wait to feel the warmth of his cum filling me up. I wouldn't have to wait long

Once I heard her ask for it, I grabbed her hips hard and pulled her all the way down to the base of my cock, as I felt my thick throbbing Dick finally burst with a huge spurt of cum, then another, and another, a climax so powerful I thought I might just push her off my cock with my enormous cum bursts. I filled her cunt with plenty to spare, feeling it overflow and slide back down my cock in a gooey white glaze. I couldn't stop moaning, my mouth stuck open as I pumped cum into her over and over, while her airtight pussy milked out every last drop from my thick pulsing head. I swear I could've cum for hours like this, the feeling was too incredible to let go of.

Blast after blast I felt his cock pulse and swell as it filled my tight pussy with cum. I couldn't believe how much was coming out of this huge cock as I rode it through it's climax. I didn't stop moving until I felt my neighbor finally begin to relax and melt back into the bed. I left his cock inside of me as I collapsed on top of him, kissing him deeply and passionately.

"That was amazing" I panted; still out of breathe from all the effort I expended, riding his cock.

Eventually I climbed off of him and went to the bathroom to push some of the huge load inside my pussy out. I loved the way it felt inside of me, but I couldn't leave so much semen inside of me without feeling like it would be leaking out of me slowly for an entire day. I was shocked at how much came out of my as I cleaned up. I wonder if I could swallow that much down... maybe we can do this more often I thought. When I returned to the bedroom he was passed out asleep on the bed, so I grabbed my robe and slipped out the door. As I wondered back home and shut my front door behind me I wondered if/when this might happen again with... oh my god, I still don't even know his name.

I awoke about a half hour later, covered in sweat and cum, my body still warm and tingling from the incredible sex we had. I laughed lightly to myself, she literally fucked me unconscious. I sat up and looked around, noticing that she was gone. My body was exhausted, but I was still hungry for more, so I stood up and walked to my window again, not bothering to cover myself up. I looked over to her back window, hoping to see her again. Even though we just fucked like animals, I still got a little thrill from sneaking a peek at her without her knowing. I saw her slump down onto her bed and stare at her ceiling, but she seemed restless, never sitting still for long. I hoped she was restless for the same reason I was, the lust and hunger for more of each other's naked bodies.

I could still my pussy dripping from the huge load that I was just filled with by my next door neighbor. An hour ago I had barely spoken to him, and still don't know his name but here I am, in my bed with his cum inside of me. What the fuck am I doing? How did I let something like that escalate so quickly, and why am I so fucking turned on by this? Am I a whore?

I reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit, using the cum that was still seeping from my tight hole as lubrication. There was something about that which made it even hotter for me, knowing I'm pleasuring myself with semen that had just been blasted inside of my pussy only a short while ago. I arched my back, feeling my orgasm about to hit me. Just before it did, I looked over to my window and saw my neighbor had woken up and was watching me play with myself again. It sent me over the edge and my body convulsed as my second orgasm of the night crashed over my body. Holy shit was it amazing! I locked eyes with him as I worked my clit through my climax before collapsing back on the bed. I smiled at my voyeur, then licked my fingers cleaned before blowing him a kiss and falling asleep.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring...

I watched her strum her clit furiously on her bed, playing herself like an instrument for me as I stared longingly at her sexy naked body. My cock grew rock hard as I watched her moan and climax, her body convulsing and writhing in orgasmic bliss. As she blew me a kiss, I nearly came again on site. I gave her a sly grin as she rolled over to sleep, then I rushed to my shower and turned on the hot water. I gripped my stiff penis hard, closing my eyes and imagining all the things I wanted to do to her. I sprayed my cum all over the shower wall just moments later, my body was aching for release. After I got out and dried off, I drifted off to sleep still thinking about our incredible night together, still so hungry for so much more.

The next morning, I didn't bother with clothes as I stood in front of my window, watching her clean her room in her underwear. I finally got her eye and her gaze focused on my gigantic cock. I smiled as I started to stroke, loving being able to tease her for once after all of the sexy teasing she'd given me. I grew to full stiffness in seconds as I stroked faster, getting out the lube and slathering my throbbing dick with it. I really fucking loved turning her on like this.

I woke up the next morning feeling full of energy. I guess I hadn't realized how long it had been since I was fucked so well. I would have to make sure I thanked my neighbor properly very soon. I slipped on a pair of panties and started cleaning up my room a bit. Mostly, I was just picking up my clothes that had been strewn about my room, all over the floor. I tossed them into the hamper and went to grab it so I could take it to the laundry room when something caught my eye.

I looked out my window to my neighbors place and saw him standing naked in front of his window; his huge cock standing proud already as if greeting me good-morning. Wow! I almost didn't realize how big he was last night in the dark; I just knew he was big. When he realized that I was watching I saw him reach over and grab his lube and rub it all over his cock. He started stroking it faster and faster for me as I looked on. I smiled at him and winked as he blew me a kiss as he kept working his cock for me. I wondered if he was going to cum for me, or if he was waiting for me to come over and fuck him again. As I thought about the idea of either my hand had found my pussy and was rubbing my clit through the thin, soft fabric of my sexy little panties.

As I watched her rub her pussy, my cock throbbed with desire, wanting nothing more than to pound her wet little cunt again (and again and again). I reached over to my desk and grabbed a pen and paper, writing down 'can I come over?' And held it up to the window with a grin. My slick penis was rock hard in my hand and I couldn't wait to drive it straight up her pussy, and who knows, maybe more?

"Can I come over?" Haha he wrote it on a piece of paper and held it up to the window. It would be adorable if it wasn't for the raging hard on he was currently stroking in his hand. God, I wanted it inside me again. How could I say no to that?

I nodded back, yes, and he quickly disappeared from the window. I went to the from door to await his arrival. I could already feel my pussy tingling with anticipation of the fucking I was about to receive from my hot neighbor. I starred at the door waiting for a knock or the doorbell to ring... the anticipation was killing me. Now I know how he must have felt last night waiting at his front door for me.

I threw on a towel and practically sprinted to her house, I was so fucking excited to nail her sexy body again. I knocked on the door and she opened almost immediately. I didn't say a word, just smiled and pulled her in for a deep, sensual kiss. I closed the door behind me and dropped my towel, revealing my thick stiff cock as I sprung out and slapped against her thigh. God nobody had ever made me throb like this. My hands roamed over her body as I kissed down her neck, squeezing her breasts firmly as my my mouth and tongue explored her hot skin. My hand roamed down to her thin panties, which already had a soaking wet spot in them. We were putty in each others hands, and I already knew we were in for a long day of hot, heavy fucking all over her house.

I couldn't believe he ran all the way over here in just a towel with it being the middle of the morning. I felt nervous enough running around last night in the dark, but to do that in the day he must really be dying to fuck this tight little pussy. It made me even wetter as we kissed passionately. When his towel hit the ground I felt his cock spring up and hit me in the thigh. Fuck he was so big! I couldn't wait to have him inside me again.

Our hands were exploring each others bodies and I knew that we both wanted the same thing. "FUCK ME!" I begged. "I don't care how or where just fuck me! I need you inside me again NOW!" He wouldn't disappoint

I pulled her into her living room and threw her down on the couch, tugging down her panties and climbing on top. I gripped my throbbing dick and pushed the tip into her, she was already soaked so I drove every thick inch into her in one deep thrust. Fuck I swear she got even tighter overnight. Her petite sexy body looked so good getting impaled by my monster cock, and I started working in and out faster. I wanted to fuck her even harder than she was begging for. I wanted her fucking speechless from how deep my cock was pumping into her cunt. She swallowed my cock up so damn good, and my hips slapped against her as I gripped her shoulders and pulled myself in harder and faster. Her pussy was made for this big fat cock.

Holy shit! He was such a good fuck! After being thrown onto my couch I was immediately impaled by his huge cock. He wasted no time fucking me for all he was worth. I could hear the room echoing with the sound of his balls slapping against my ass as he drove his monster cock into me repeatedly. I was panting and moaning so loud that I was worried the other neighbors would be able to hear me from inside their own houses but I didn't care because I felt too good right now. I tried to speak but instead of "YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME!" all I could manage was "MMMM MMMM AHHHHHH!"

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into me deeper as my tight little pussy was rammed over and over again. This guy was the best fuck I've ever had and I couldn't belive my luck that he was living right next door.

When she wrapped her legs around me I dug my heels in and started fucking her even deeper and faster. This was the first pussy I've fucked that could actually handle my whole cock, and I was gonna take full advantage of it as I drove every thick, pulsing inch straight into her juicy cunt. I grabbed her thighs and pushed her legs back until her knees touched her shoulders, then started piledriving her pussy in deep heavy strokes, loving the way her pussy swallowed up my cock and begged for more. I was addicted to her sexy body, and she seemed more than happy to satisfy my lust for her.

I have no idea how I was managing to take the full length and girth of his monster cock as it pounded me repeatedly but I was loving every second of it. My knees had been pushed back near my shoulders, my feet up in the air and my tight pussy was being absolutely drilled by the biggest cock I have ever been with. There was nothing this man couldn't get me to do at this point. I wanted his dick inside of me all the time; I was absolutely hooked on this dick!

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" I screamed as my neighbor continued to hammer my tight young pussy!

Her pussy was wrapped so tight around my throbbing cock it felt like I was gonna pass out from the intense pressure. This, of course, only turned me on more as I pounded her cervix with every powerful thrust. I could feel my cum building up in my balls as I drilled her, and it felt like her pussy knew it as she gripped me tighter inside her. I reached down and strummed her swollen clit furiously. I knew I was gonna have a massive load for her in a few moments, and her moans and screams of pleasure were matched by my own cries of ecstasy. "Ohhh fuck you're gonna make me cum so fucking hard baby!!" I screamed as I fucked her senseless.

"YEAH BABY! CUM INSIDE ME! FILL UP MY LITTLE PUSSY! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEEEEEASE!" I screamed as I felt his body tense up. He bucked his hips into me and moaned as my screams of passion sent him over the edge. His cock swelled up inside of me and I felt him unload inside of me. He emptied every last drop from his balls inside of my little womb. So much in fact that I didn't have enough room for his huge cock AND all of his sperm. I felt it begin to run out of my pussy and down my ass. The sticky fluid ran over my asshole which was so fucking hot and an experience I had never felt before. It put me over the edge and I came hard on his cock as his last few spurts of cum were emptying into me. My tight little hole contracted as my orgasm crashed over my body and my pussy tightened around his cock, milking the last few drops of cum from inside of him in the process.

We both collapsed on the couch in a pile as we came down from our mutual high. That's when I looked to the side and realized the blinds were open just as they always were and our entire performance was on full display for anyone looking on from outside or inside their homes.

Holy fucking shit. Her pussy pulled me so far over the edge that I couldn't even form complete words as I pumped spurt after spurt of my white hot semen deep into her womb. The cum overflowed again, as it probably always would with a pussy that tight and a cock this big. I dropped on top of her and rode out her heavy climax still buried deep in her quivering cunt. As we held each other breathlessly I saw her look over at the open window, and I smiled as a whole new world of dirty thoughts entered my mind. Before she was fully recovered, I pulled her by the arm to the window and slid my cum soaked cock into her mouth, fucking her throat for the whole neighborhood to see. I was starting to enjoy this whole exhibitionism thing we had going, and from the way she devoured my cock in the window I could tell she liked it too.

I was still recovering from my orgasm when I was pulled from the couch and tossed onto the floor in front of my open window. I looked up at my neighbor to see his softening cock in front of my face, covered in cum, mixed with my own juices. He grabbed my head and pulled it towards him and instinctively I opened my mouth wide and devoured him. It was easy at first as he had started to soften after his climax, but a few seconds of my talented mouth had his monster growing again quickly. Soon I was gagging a little on him as he fucked my face in front of the open window for the whole neighborhood to see. I'm not sure if anyone was watching, and even if they were I couldn't see them as my eyes were beginning to water from the fucking my mouth was currently taking. I looked up to see a smile from my neighbor as he starred into my big blue eyes.

"You're quite the little cocksucker aren't you?" He asked.

I nodded and mumbled an "mmhmmm" on his cock as I continued sucking him deeply; a fresh batch of his cum still running down the insides of my thighs

God her mouth was incredible. I had almost forgotten what a good cocksucker she was, since her tight pussy had damn near made me pass out. But once her expert mouth started exploring my dick, I was rock hard again almost instantly. I pushed to the back of her throat and started fucking it hard and deep, as her mouth drenched my cock in saliva. My hands gripped her hair and pulled her close til her lips touched my stomach, then I held her there until her face turned bright red and released her as she gasped for air. I loved her throat, but I needed to fuck her again, we were both turning into animals driven by lust, not caring who saw or heard our primal fucking.

I pulled her to her feet and pressed her against the window, her tits squished against the glass for all to see. I gripped my cock and rubbed it against her ass, and that's when I saw it: my leftover cum that had dripped from her pussy and coated her tight asshole. It was still wet and glistening, and gave me a filthy idea. I started massaging my pulsing tip against her asshole, pressing in a bit to gauge her reaction. I wanted that tight hole so bad, I wanted to use her sexy little body in every way possible to get my monster cock off. And I wanted the whole neighborhood to see this pair of horny strangers fucking each other like animals.

Back