Naughty firefighter, new to lit!!

*Gasp*
Oh...my....goodness.
To say you are sexy is a great understatement. You are delicious and a feast for the eyes. Thank you for sharing yourself with us here.
xo!

Definitely missed you today. Hope whatever you were doing, it was something you enjoyed.

:kiss:

So do you find women want to get 'rescued'....

Do women ever get over excited about the whole 'big strong hero' and expose themselves when you are working?

Have you ever had to rescue any one who was in a state of undress... Might they have 'accidentally' flashed their breasts while running from a burning building in their nightie :D

I feel strangely compelled to show you how I might me found if you came to rescue me :rolleyes:

I think all us girlies should demonstrate just how you might find us :D

Do women ever get over excited about the whole 'big strong hero' and expose themselves when you are working?

Have you ever had to rescue any one who was in a state of undress... Might they have 'accidentally' flashed their breasts while running from a burning building in their nightie :D

I feel strangely compelled to show you how I might me found if you came to rescue me :rolleyes:

I think all us girlies should demonstrate just how you might find us :D

Mmm, please feel free to show me!! have not had people showing that kind of gratitude too often!!! Have rescued people in a lift though who were very much naked!!! I think they must of been having a lot of fun till the lift got stuck!!! Xx

If you had to resuce me I would look like this...

Mmm, please feel free to show me!! have not had people showing that kind of gratitude too often!!! Have rescued people in a lift though who were very much naked!!! I think they must of been having a lot of fun till the lift got stuck!!! Xx

I wiggle in my sleep so I might be found like this if you had to rescue me:rolleyes:
attachment.php

new ones to help the day go faster

I hope you like!!!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121130_4.JPG
    Snapshot_20121130_4.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 421
  • Snapshot_20121130_3.JPG
    Snapshot_20121130_3.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 507
  • Snapshot_20121130_2.JPG
    Snapshot_20121130_2.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 244
  • Snapshot_20121130.JPG
    Snapshot_20121130.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 234

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121130.JPG
    Snapshot_20121130.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 199
  • Snapshot_20121130_5.JPG
    Snapshot_20121130_5.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Snapshot_20121130_6.JPG
    Snapshot_20121130_6.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Snapshot_20121130_7.JPG
    Snapshot_20121130_7.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 208
That sound you hear is a collective sigh, followed by a large group of ladies collapsing to chairs, sofas, the floor... whatever is closest, in awe.

Yes, the pictures were definitely worth the wait. :)

:kiss:

I hope you like!!!

Like? Seriously? THIS has got to be the sexiest, most delicious arse that I've EVER seen in my life. The things it makes me want to do.... words fail me... :devil:

attachment.php

Like? Seriously? THIS has got to be the sexiest, most delicious arse that I've EVER seen in my life. The things it makes me want to do.... words fail me... :devil:

attachment.php

Yup... I'm still drooling. I think I've looked at it 500 times in the past five hours.

Could you be persuaded to move your hand..

I am sure it isn't only me who hopes that he goes full frontal :rolleyes:

Back