Naughty At Work - Pics, Gifs, & Personal Posts

arousing-youarouses-me_1500.webp

🔥

Currently sitting at my desk with my fly unzipped and my tackle hanging out ... hoping to stroke on the quiet whilst others go about their business

i only sleep with if i've dated 5 times and i've never dated my boss 😇 he's married but he touched my bottom by accident and his hand is amazing 😸
Your wrong.

In the supreme court 9-0 speech he talked about the next big supreme court case and how presidential immunity is important so a president can do his job without being threatened with politically motivated indictments after leaving office, and how the presidency would just be a "ceremonial post" if there were no presidential immunity, and he talked about corrupt trump-hater judges, and he talked about the disclaimer with his financial statements, plus he spoke about biden a lot obviously.

And in the super tuesday speech, he covered everything, from inflation, to border security, biden migrant crime, the 2020 election, his family and campaign staff, the lack of wars in his last term and defeating isis, and the $50b trade deal with china (which was only $10b before trump), and the china virus, and tax cuts, and afghanistan, and biden's addiction to the beach etc.
Almost sounds like two entirely different people, doesn't it?

Back