Lost lesbian story.

Wsw333

Virgin
the Story is about a woman attending a conference who meets a slightly older Butch woman at the bar and engages in a one night stand. They make a point of no names, no info shared, just sex. they meet again the next night and things evolve from there. They fall for eachother but the Butch woman is in some trouble and needs to disappear for a while. She has a job in security or intelligence, something like that. Says she will find the other woman when the time is right. Some months later the Butch woman shows up at the other woman’s workplace, they reunite and run away together. I can’t remember much else, no character names, story title, or author. It showed up as a recommend and I randomly clicked on it and have had no luck in finding it since. Any help would be much appreciated.

the Story is about a woman attending a conference who meets a slightly older Butch woman at the bar and engages in a one night stand. They make a point of no names, no info shared, just sex. they meet again the next night and things evolve from there. They fall for eachother but the Butch woman is in some trouble and needs to disappear for a while. She has a job in security or intelligence, something like that. Says she will find the other woman when the time is right. Some months later the Butch woman shows up at the other woman’s workplace, they reunite and run away together. I can’t remember much else, no character names, story title, or author. It showed up as a recommend and I randomly clicked on it and have had no luck in finding it since. Any help would be much appreciated.
As a cheerleader I've always been very popular with the guys, but I have a secret attraction to a few of my female classmates. My favorite part of my day is in the gym shower room. Watching all those delicious naked bodies covered in slippery dripping soap gets me so horny. I like to imagine they are looking at me with the same hungry desire.

My favorite fantasy is Wendy Davis. She has the most insane pair of boobs in the school. They have a delightful fluid motion as she prances down the hall between classes. And I love that sexy flat tummy with hips that curve smoothly into those muscular legs. She even shaves her vajaja. But part of me wonders if it's wrong to feel this way. I could have any boy I want, and it might even be amusing to play with a cock. But I constantly fantasize about my Wendy!

One time I brushed up against her in the shower. She turned and smiled at me. I should have said something but my mind went totally blank. At night I lay in bed thinking about her. My hand always drifts down between my legs until I make myself explode. I want to satisfy her like that.

Randy Edwards ask me to a school dance and I agreed thinking I might see Wendy there. Halfway through the event when the music slowed down, Randy took a timeout to talk with his buddies. I walked over to ask Wendy to dance. She agreed just as the DJ put on 'Faithfully' by Journey. Girls dancing with girls was no big deal but when we put our arms around each other I could feel butterflies, and the way she was looking into my eyes told me she felt it too.

Our hands slid lower until we were holding each other by the ass. People were starting to stare. One of her hands hiked up the side of my skirt and I felt her fingers slip down the backside of my panties until she was squeezing my bare cheek. Some of the boys started to whistle but Wendy wasn't paying any attention. We were in our own little world for the rest of the song.

As the music faded her hands traveled up my back and pulled my face close until our lips met in a long kiss. I couldn't believe it! Everyone began to hoot and clap. It was then that I noticed we were standing alone in the middle of the dance floor. Randy took me home afterwards, and I even got to check out his cock as we sat in front of my house making out. I'm sure Wendy and me were the subject of many text messages over the next few days.

It was the beginning of something special that lasted until we graduated.

Back