Naughtiness at Work?

I used to see a guy I was working with. One day he messaged me that he is in one of our meeting rooms. The moment I walked in, he kissed me and then pressed me against the wall, with my back towards him. He put my both hands on the wall and spread my legs, pushing my panties to the side and slid his fingers in my pussy. Moving his fingers he said he couldn't wait to see me after work and how hard he is going to fuck me. Then licked his fingers and went back to his laptop winking at me. We've met straight after work and stayed up all night

I had a few secretaries I flirted with back when I was young. One of the memorable events was getting my typed draft back with a post it note asking “ Do you like a pussy with hair or smooth like a baby?” I was out standing at attention in front of her desk so fast she had to laugh. I did get to see it eventually, she even brought in a vibrator so I could watch her use it once during lunch in the park. We established a routine where she would get a pencil wet with her juices, put it on my desk, and I sucked on that thing all day as I walked around the office. Man, she was fun!

I was 42, she was 24, and intern for the summer. Fond, fond memories.... spend several afternoons at her parents place while they were at work... man, that was some amazing sex. She is married now, with at least one child and living in Calgary. She was FUN!!!

Welcome to Lit @Kittycity

Your posts thus far are all stunning, you are going to be very popular here! The most recent blue panties pic has me eagerly awaiting the next post but I note from many of your likes, that naughtiness at work, is a particular favourite, do you have a colleague at work driving your fantasies?

Welcome to Lit @Kittycity

Your posts thus far are all stunning, you are going to be very popular here! The most recent blue panties pic has me eagerly awaiting the next post but I note from many of your likes, that naughtiness at work, is a particular favourite, do you have a colleague at work driving your fantasies?
nope

Back