Naughtiness at Work?

Recently, the daily grind has become just that, a grind! I lack stimulation from my work so my mind wanders back to a few years ago when a "twenty something" colleague whom I spent some quality time flirting with would come to my office to flirt with me. I would instruct her to stand at the end of my desk, directly between the door and me, and whilst she stood and we talked I would slowly draw the zip of jeans down and expose her panties. Maintaining the conversation between us as people walked past the office door, I would stroke my fingers over her panties, eventually inside those panties and ultimately inside her dripping pussy. There was very little business reason for her to be in my office but her husband's constant belittling of her, the attention I gave her, my being 15 years her senior and her sub tendencies made for frequent visits, as exciting and titillating for me as her.

I often wonder about what sexy secret things are happening at work, not just mine but everywhere, anyone else have experiences to share?
yes in process of cumming at work for as asked by my

I used to flirt and sext with a woman's similar age to me, both of us with partners though. After one meeting we stayed behind after everyone left. It was only a small room and we had a key. We locked the door went for a snog. I got my fingers wet from her pussy and she stroked me until I came in my underwear. Nothing ever happened after day. I did think we would end up shagging at some point

I used to see a guy I was working with. One day he messaged me that he is in one of our meeting rooms. The moment I walked in, he kissed me and then pressed me against the wall, with my back towards him. He put my both hands on the wall and spread my legs, pushing my panties to the side and slid his fingers in my pussy. Moving his fingers he said he couldn't wait to see me after work and how hard he is going to fuck me. Then licked his fingers and went back to his laptop winking at me. We've met straight after work and stayed up all night

I had a married employee tease me daily. She would wear tops that would allow me to peek down her shirt. Text me she wanted to fuck me and suck my dick when she knew I was in meetings. She would write erotica and send it to me so I could read it (not sure if she's on Lit), send me sexy pics and eventually she made it over to the house a few times to play.

Last edited:
I had a few secretaries I flirted with back when I was young. One of the memorable events was getting my typed draft back with a post it note asking “ Do you like a pussy with hair or smooth like a baby?” I was out standing at attention in front of her desk so fast she had to laugh. I did get to see it eventually, she even brought in a vibrator so I could watch her use it once during lunch in the park. We established a routine where she would get a pencil wet with her juices, put it on my desk, and I sucked on that thing all day as I walked around the office. Man, she was fun!

I was 42, she was 24, and intern for the summer. Fond, fond memories.... spend several afternoons at her parents place while they were at work... man, that was some amazing sex. She is married now, with at least one child and living in Calgary. She was FUN!!!

Back