Name Some Quirks You Have...

1) I blush a lot when it comes to sensual or sexual stuff. Like, at 34, I will genuinely still blush when a couple kisses on screen. It's very dumb, lol. But I have the darkest, dirtiest fantasies. I don't get it.

2) Sometimes when I'm happy or excited, my toes wiggle. It's not purposeful. It's like I'm experiencing a full body excitement, lol.

3) I do this weird giggle when I talk. I wasn't aware of it until someone pointed it out. But, my voice is always 1 step away from throwing a giggle into a conversation.

-I hate toe talons. If your toenails look like you can swoop down and carry off small animals/children... No, just no.
-I also hate when anyone has bad teeth. If you can't take care of that simple hygiene then what other ones are you skipping? Ewww! You will instantly lose all respect you could have ever had a chance at.
-Over cheap people. If you steal napkins from a fast food joint you are trashy. Period. No exception.
it’s like you’re snide my head, Yes to all of this!

1-I need the foot of my bed to face the river or nearest body of water in order to sleep

2-I have an extensive collection of LEGOs, a LEGO city, and a whole storage room of collectibles

3-I can’t stand seeing someone eat a steak/meat and using their fork & knife incorrectly. I’d rather watch my dogs lick the inside of the peanut butter container for 2 hours than suffer through a dinner with adults with poor table manners

1-I need the foot of my bed to face the river or nearest body of water in order to sleep

2-I have an extensive collection of LEGOs, a LEGO city, and a whole storage room of collectibles

3-I can’t stand seeing someone eat a steak/meat and using their fork & knife incorrectly. I’d rather watch my dogs lick the inside of the peanut butter container for 2 hours than suffer through a dinner with adults with poor table manners
Absolutely love these "quirks", I find them charming.

I have to say, i haven't heard of this before so points for originality! No, seriously I bet this has stemmed from learning about them as a child and it's gone from there?
Maybe? I saw them in my 1980's-vintage World Book encyclopedia I got as a kid. I also learned about the physical aspects of sex from that too and I've been constantly horny since the time I hit puberty. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

I run in spurts, high strung, them bottom out.
In just about anything.
Is that a quirk?

When I wash towels, hand towels and wash cloths, they have to be put together before going in the closet. If one is missing, they go back in the dirty clothes hamper until the 3rd piece is found.

1 long hair can't stand it on me, freaks me out,
2 I'll make the bed, just to get in it.
3, Have to sleep closest to the door.
4 won't go to a restaurant where and sit where I can't sit with my back to a wall and see the whole room.
5 hate absolutely despise confined spaces (see cat scans or MRI machines) nope!
6 respect- OMG disrespect ME and I'll introduce you to America's unhealthcare program right quick and in a hurry!
7 Fourth of July celebrations - OK I'm old and cranky so do your fireworks get it done and expend all your explosion I don't wanna have to nail my feet to the floor for freaking days afterward!!!
8 Stupid- your Stupidity will decrease my inhibition for slapping you silly- You have been warned
9 Religion - If you are going to talk religion to me please do both a favor Know your bible better than I know mine otherwise I'm going outclass you and it's going to get ugly, and I'm kind of a fan of spankings

I have quirks that are too many to list but all I'm the nicest guy your ever going to meet Honest injun

I apparently get “the wiggles” when excited about something.
I have a distinct oral hygiene routine (my dentist loves me)
I talk to my dogs in a Batman voice if I’m alone
I typically remember lyrics to songs perfectly after 1-2 times hearing it and I don’t forget them ever
I have a “Luther” persona when I’m sending emails to annoying coworkers

Oh speaking of quirky...and because at my age I'm not stupid and I consider myself a pretty good husband when the wife "helps me clean" I go I love you and thank you so much and when she goes to her room to get her computer. I'll bring whatever she cleaned up "My standard of clean" on the quiet. No sense in starting pokeing that grizzly bear for no reason! I'm a man NOT STUPID

I get a certain look on my face when I’m thinking about food. I’ve been told I look angry and I frighten people that don’t know me very well. People who do, recognize it from a mile away.

Acquaintance: What’s he so pissed about?
Friend (looking at my face): Don’t worry. He’s just hungry.

1. When chastising the pets (dog/cats) I will do it in either Korean, German or Spanish (depending on mood)
2. Left sock always first
3. Always use the back of a spoon to spread peanut butter.
I’m sure there’s tons of others

I sort m&m’s, skittles and other colored candies by color before eating them.
I have to have the volume set on an even number.
Obviously I’m psycho.
Haha, so similar to what I do..... only I have to have it set to an odd number, and while I don't presort my m&ms, I always eat them two at a time, and of course they have to be the same color.

I don't like to verbalize in the morning, before 9a, or in the evening After 6p. No sounds. Weird huh?

There’s so many. I think pizza is disgusting and I’m adult who is afraid of the dark.

Back