Name Some Quirks You Have...

AWonkyDonkey

Send Help. Lots...
I thought this might be a fun little discussion.

I have a couple - okay, a lot - of quirks that I'm guessing most people don't have. Some have remarked in the past that I have a mild form of OCD. I like things to be tidy etc.

However, a couple of quirks I can think of off the top of my head are;

- Seeing people cross their fingers makes me feel physically sick and I have to shut my eyes. (This goes for contortionists too with any part of their body.)

- I cannot sleep with any clothes on at all. Wearing boxer shorts or other things results in me waking with a rock solid hard on and t-shirts make me feel restricted.

- Whenever I get my hands on a computer keyboard. I have to hit 002.5. Do not ask me why, I have no idea.

Now that I've made myself look more of a weirdo than usual, I pass it over to the next person. Have fun. :)

I'm guessing no-one has any weird quirks then... Or they're shy... Or they don't want to engage with me. 🤣

I don't bite! I might kick every now and then but that's another matter.

I love wearing and seeing other men who wear bikini speedos! So turns me on! Fun to don the speedo while wearing cock and ball rings! LOL!

I organize and eat my M&M’s and skittles in a triangular shape by number and color.
So I take the color with most and use that as the base of my triangle then I build from
there. When I eat them I start at the base of lthe triangle and then eat one off of each row.

I organize and eat my M&M’s and skittles in a triangular shape by number and color.
So I take the color with most and use that as the base of my triangle then I build from
there. When I eat them I start at the base of lthe triangle and then eat one off of each row.
I don't much care for M&M's, but I love skittles. I have to separate them by color. Eat the yellow ones one-at-a-time first, then the orange, then green, then red. Then, because the purple are my favorite (I love fakity-grape flavoring), I'll take all the purple together and eat them in one, big sugary mouthful.
What kind of monster actually does that??!?!?!? My husband saves me all the red gummy bears because he knows. LOL
I save all my red Haribo for my wife too. They're my favorite. But they're hers even more.

I love to drink water with cucumber and lemon slices in it. For some reason, lots of people have told me that this is weird. Whatever.

I love to drink water with cucumber and lemon slices in it. For some reason, lots of people have told me that this is weird. Whatever.
I think if you left out the cucumber, they'd be fine with that.
I once tried a bottle of water infused with cucumber and it was probably one of the most refreshing drinks I've ever had.

Back