My wife wants to have Animal Sex??

Re: .

madmanmike said:
by the way if your wife wants a dog to go down on her i suggest peanut butter. just dont use chunky because they wil bite at it instead of lick.

omg - CRINGING at the thought.. owch!

Gotta say NO to the animals. I've met a few folks online that were rather fond of their pets and livestock, but I'd rather my dog just fetch a ball rather than lick...never mind.

Fully agree w/ MsKey on the necro. Never had the urge to "pop open a cold one", myself. I did hear of somebody that was into that until some rotten chick split on him...

chemyst said:
Gotta say NO to the animals. I've met a few folks online that were rather fond of their pets and livestock, but I'd rather my dog just fetch a ball rather than lick...never mind.

Fully agree w/ MsKey on the necro. Never had the urge to "pop open a cold one", myself. I did hear of somebody that was into that until some rotten chick split on him...

OMG - GAG!

Re: why is he a troll???

madmanmike said:
can some one answer that for me.

and as for the origional poster i have read some faq sites that tell you how to but dont give any pictures just directions. if im asked i'll post links to them unless its against the TOS. etoile would it be against the TOS if i gave a link to a animal sex faq that doesnt have pics just directions? i have also seen some sites that give how too on necrophelia and techrophelia if anyone is interested.
I said he's a troll because the first post on this thread is the guy's only post to Lit (under this name) ever. For those of us who hang around How-To a lot, that spells troll.

As for interpreting the TOS, that's all up to you. This isn't GLBT Chatter, so I can't tell you what's okay and what's not okay. (Even there I can only advise, not dictate.) If you have questions, ask alexandraaah.

So what's techrophelia? I've heard of technophilia but only as it relates to technophobia (fear of computers/enjoyment of computers, but non-sexual).

Hmm...wow...I'm not into this kind of thing but my advice is to go with it and indulge heri n her fantasies...

ugh...necrophilia...that post about a chick splittin on the guy was nasty ><

to etoile

So what's techrophelia? I've heard of technophilia but only as it relates to technophobia (fear of computers/enjoyment of computers, but non-sexual).

techrophelia is when a person has sex with a plant but more specifically a large tree. they are also known as "tree huggers"

my friends and i used to know alot of terms like that. like fecalpheliac, etc.

Re: to etoile

madmanmike said:
techrophelia is when a person has sex with a plant but more specifically a large tree. they are also known as "tree huggers"

my friends and i used to know alot of terms like that. like fecalpheliac, etc.

This has officially been the funniest thing I've read all day.

Mostly because I just got a thought about Arbor Day folk porking the pecan trees and wanking on the willows.

Don't mind me. *giggles* :D

Never had the urge to "pop open a cold one", myself. I did hear of somebody that was into that until some rotten chick split on him...

GROAN!

Back