My stories keeps got sent back and I don't understand why.

1700579435071.png
Ok, I've had enough. I'm giving up on this site, unfortunately. It's been probably over a month now; I've already written nine chapters, and I can't even post the fifth one. It's really rich to accuse someone of creating texts using AI, yourself using some bot to detect who knows what. Suddenly, automatic checking of spelling, commas, apostrophes, etc. became a symptom that the text was not mine? This is absurd. And as usual, no specifics, no quotes about what is supposedly generated, and so on. I am patient, but I also have my limits. Well, it's a shame.

View attachment 2290622
Ok, I've had enough. I'm giving up on this site, unfortunately. It's been probably over a month now; I've already written nine chapters, and I can't even post the fifth one. It's really rich to accuse someone of creating texts using AI, yourself using some bot to detect who knows what. Suddenly, automatic checking of spelling, commas, apostrophes, etc. became a symptom that the text was not mine? This is absurd. And as usual, no specifics, no quotes about what is supposedly generated, and so on. I am patient, but I also have my limits. Well, it's a shame.
WTF. We don't have a policy against tools for grammar suggestions. But Grammarly uses generative AI and we won't allow it.

They have specifically said grammar checkers are allowed. Now this is implying Grammarly is considered AI and not allowed. This is the first indication we have seen here that Grammarly is prohibited. If it is, they need to make that clear in the rules and stop saying grammar checkers are allowed.

If you're wondering if I've had personal responses where she's directly addressed a question I've asked, yes I have, several times.
Me too. And I’ve had convos with her on PM. I’ve also had no response, but most times what I wrote about was actioned.

She has been unfailingly helpful to me and I’m just one in a million people after her time.

Em

WTF. We don't have a policy against tools for grammar suggestions. But Grammarly uses generative AI and we won't allow it.

They have specifically said grammar checkers are allowed. Now this is implying Grammarly is considered AI and not allowed. This is the first indication we have seen here that Grammarly is prohibited. If it is, they need to make that clear in the rules and stop saying grammar checkers are allowed.

I can only imagine that whoever wrote that reply failed to discern between using Grammarly as a grammar-checker and using Grammarly to rewrite sentences/entire paragraphs. Because the latter is the generative part using AI.

It's quite a fine line to walk. Every time I write the word "Though", Grammarly wants me to replace it with "However". And accepting a change like that does in no way turn my work into an "AI-written story", but it did constitute using AI-rewrites.

I've had the same thing. Told them I used ProWritingAid for minor grammar issues - commas mainly since I'm awful at them - and they told me that 'This chapter appears to lean heavily on generative AI.' I've had the part rejected 4 times now for this reason and it's so frustrating.
So we are like brothers from another mother! :) Well meet fellow human! I am on my 5th or 6th attempt with this particular chapter. Raging against the machine...

1703346402165.png
That is the message I got after one month (I sent it on November 22 for the last time)
So I have been trying to upload this story for about two months.
So I am done.
Never have I been given one example of a problem in a quote from my story; nothing
Guess I am just messaging a bot mod.

Ok so the person in comments to my story has been asking about the next chapters so I was trying to reply with a comment of my own (the only option to interact with people on Literotica, as i understand)

I was trying to post a comment for two days.

When I did, all my stories were banned... (all previous parts rejected.)

1704555163635.png

Im not "teasing" sh*t i just can't post because I am accused of posting ai-generated texts, and I can't even inform the readers? this site is realy a joke

Just mentioning the website they can see your work on, whether you were teasing or not, is a clear violation of the rules here. Whether you are pointing out the suspected AI and defending yourself or not, you gave a website's name, it became an issue for the site. It isn't a matter of anything to them other than you are saying, go to this place, because it isn't here. Rightly or wrongly, that is what they see.
Ok so the person in comments to my story has been asking about the next chapters so I was trying to reply with a comment of my own (the only option to interact with people on Literotica, as i understand)

I was trying to post a comment for two days.

When I did, all my stories were banned... (all previous parts rejected.)

View attachment 2303683

Im not "teasing" sh*t i just can't post because I am accused of posting ai-generated texts, and I can't even inform the readers? this site is realy a joke

Back