My personal Chyoo Review

Don't get me Wrong I love the idea of the Website I'm a Major Fan Of Choose Own Your Adventure Style (CYOA ) of Stories I even have an App on just that, even if it was just on Horror Stories which is really fitting considering it is tehe month of October at time of this Review. Anyways what I wished I got more of from Chyoo is more of course is just that CYOA as I feel a lot the stories don't feel like CYOAs and those that are feel a little short IMO. And it would be nice to have more options, and categories. Just as if I wanted to read a CYOA Story about a Sissy I can't, which is unfortunate. And lastly I kind of wished whatever I saved up on my favorite's bar would clear such as if I searched for 'Wife Affairs' than that is what shows up in my favorites bar when I decided to go back to it, instead of Chyoo 002 or whatever. But either than those it's still a worth while website to visit every once and awhile. A 6/10 in my book.

Love your emoji and I like the Romance and Mature stories the best the others get to be more about how much sex you can put into the story and the story goes out the window. Just as I think that a fully dressed woman to me is sometimes more sex that a naked woman. I enjoy the sex part of the story but I don't want to loose the story. Sissy stories should be in Gay heading not other headings.

Back