Expectations + Title edit test

AlinaX

Story Slut
Interactive fiction is now this side of the event horizon. Stories will be complete and by a single author, which in truth is a huge challenge. I have a 13k-word interactive story in the works with 9 choices and 2 branches, and even that is a severe headache to proof-read.

So, I'm wondering. What would readers prefer to see in their interactive fiction?
  • A traditional long-form Literotica story with a few branches and choices along the way?
  • Many choices and branches that take the story in wildly different directions?
    • Door A: ... leading to a date with the neighbour, sweet love-making and true love.
    • Door B: ... ending up being seduced and bred by a gang of horny futas - while husband watches. (Eh? Daft cuck fantasy. WTF?)
    • Door C: Oh no! Abducted by aliens to work in some interstellar brothel... (Wait, I thought this was supposed to be a romance.)
  • Adventure stories that are more like puzzles to be solved?
  • First person? Second person? Third? Present tense? Past?
    • The shrill ringing of her phone woke her from the strangest dream. [1. Answer phone. 2. They'll phone back if it's important.]
    • The shrill ringing of my phone wakes me from the strangest dream.
    • The shrill ringing of your phone wakes you from the strangest dream.

https://****/SPAMPOST - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @SPAMPOST !

Back