my "Hangout"

ling, I'm a little concerned about Fran . . . first she heats things up in here, then she cools them back down . . . has she always had that dual personality? :D

It's friday . . . enjoy that lunch with the girls!
Thanks I sure will ;):)
as for Fran;) we live almost 3 1/2 Hour drive away from each other;) Iam sure if we would live closer she would turn up the Heat :D
Its gonna be around 96 F over the Wknd :eek: so Iam not sure if we should go to the Beach or stay in our A/C House ;) anyway have a great Weekend :kiss::kiss:

Thanks I sure will ;):)
as for Fran;) we live almost 3 1/2 Hour drive away from each other;) Iam sure if we would live closer she would turn up the Heat :D
Its gonna be around 96 F over the Wknd :eek: so Iam not sure if we should go to the Beach or stay in our A/C House ;) anyway have a great Weekend :kiss::kiss:

What a dream if both of you beautiful women were at the same BEACH

TOO MUCH HEAT

Have a great weekend

Good Morning Sweet Ling, I do hope your week was a great one. Mine was once I got myself back into town and into my own bed :D Travelling is OK, but I do like my own bed :) I don;t remember if I told you but the reunion was a blast, only problem was there were no single ladies everyone is happily married LOL.
X:kiss:X:kiss:X:kiss:X:kiss: I hope I got that right, if not well many hugs and kisses my friend, M

Ling ! Good morning. Peeking in to surprise you and leave you some Saturday morning hugs. Hope you are staying cool in this heat. Have a fantastic weekend !!

What a dream if both of you beautiful women were at the same BEACH

TOO MUCH HEAT

Have a great weekend
We used to go to the same Beach at one Time -even did some Midnight skinny tipping at more then one Time ;):D oh well at least we got lots of good Memories to look back at :)

Good Morning Sweet Ling, I do hope your week was a great one. Mine was once I got myself back into town and into my own bed :D Travelling is OK, but I do like my own bed :) I don;t remember if I told you but the reunion was a blast, only problem was there were no single ladies everyone is happily married LOL.
X:kiss:X:kiss:X:kiss:X:kiss: I hope I got that right, if not well many hugs and kisses my friend, M
Hello from me on a Monday Morning X:kiss: X:kiss:
Well Iam glad you at least you had fun and enjoyed the Reunion ;)
if your looking for Romance, maybe you should look for someone closer to Home ;)long distance Romance is ok for a while but eventually you want more then that
anyway have a wonderful Week XO XO

7141cbb02a338204a0b71801ab67c4e1.jpg

ling, you have to put that image in our minds first thing on a Monday morning?? :D;)

Hope the week cools down for you . . .

Ling ! Good morning. Peeking in to surprise you and leave you some Saturday morning hugs. Hope you are staying cool in this heat. Have a fantastic weekend !!
Hello Sassy X :kiss: I like surprises :) and this is a very pleasant surprise thank you :rose: - I dont remember if I said Congratulations to your Engagement -so "Congratulations" on your Engagement from me:heart:

We used to go to the same Beach at one Time -even did some Midnight skinny tipping at more then one Time ;):D oh well at least we got lots of good Memories to look back at :)

What an amazing thought...you and Fran tripping NEKKID THROUGH THE SAND AT TWILIGHT.

My eyes are closed, but my mouth iS DROOLING

good afternoon ling :kiss::kiss: hows your monday going,good i hope;)
we spend most of the wknd on the beach again made hot dogs on our portable bbc and had watermelon as well:)we werent sure if the icecream would stay frozen in our little cooler, so we just took drinks along. wow the temp. sure changed since yesterday only 70 plus today so iam gonna to some baking and no iam not gonna deliver any of my yummy stuff hehe :D
oh and some of my kids are getting older i wonder if they will go skinny dipping:eek: talk to you later muahhhhh:heart:

Hi X :kiss: well maybe not quite this Image;)
but we had fun Water tubing inspide of the Heat :D

attachment.php
Water tubing wow havent done that for a long Time;) think I have to put that on my to do List:)
Good Evening Ling :kiss::rose: had a busy Weekend again went to the Football Game Sat.and went with some Friends Sunday to play some Min. Golf :)
Glad it cooled down a bit today :) Have a wonderful Evening XO XO

Hi Ling:),

I hope you had another pool party over the weekend. How are your tan lines coming along?:D

What an amazing thought...you and Fran tripping NEKKID THROUGH THE SAND AT TWILIGHT.

My eyes are closed, but my mouth iS DROOLING
I dont want to spoil your Daydreams Hun but thats all in the past;)- anyway Good Morning have a wonderful Tuesday:kiss:

good afternoon ling :kiss::kiss: hows your monday going,good i hope;)
we spend most of the wknd on the beach again made hot dogs on our portable bbc and had watermelon as well:)we werent sure if the icecream would stay frozen in our little cooler, so we just took drinks along. wow the temp. sure changed since yesterday only 70 plus today so iam gonna to some baking and no iam not gonna deliver any of my yummy stuff hehe :D
oh and some of my kids are getting older i wonder if they will go skinny dipping:eek: talk to you later muahhhhh:heart:
Monday went pretty good Fran thanks XO XO
Hey sounds like you and your Family had a pretty good Wknd as well
mh so what did you bake ;) to bad no Delivery :(~ uh I guess you better start asking your Kids where they are going ;)

Water tubing wow havent done that for a long Time;) think I have to put that on my to do List:)
Good Evening Ling :kiss::rose: had a busy Weekend again went to the Football Game Sat.and went with some Friends Sunday to play some Min. Golf !
Glad it cooled down a bit today :) Have a wonderful Evening XO XO
Good Morning P J :kiss::kiss: wow you sure are keeping busy Hun but Iam glad you had enough Time to stop in:) ~ Pinefalls is a good Place if you want to go Water tubing;):)

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqInIfca-koiaO-1O78OOl0w1jnwxyiJNZH7zdbzpDYhpHFQ0g
hey ling did you have your coffeebreak already ;) cos i brought you some cookies:)-xo xo

Back