My Favorite Quotes

553423_434888193225799_1273185374_n.jpg

Never dance in a puddle when there's a hole in your shoe (it's always best to take your shoes off first)

Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.
:rose:

A wind has blown the rain away and blown the sky away and all the leaves away, and the trees stand. I think, I too, have known autumn too long.

Life is the fire that burns and the sun that gives light.
Life is the wind and the rain and the thunder in the sky.
Life is matter and is earth, what is and what is not, and what beyond is in Eternity.

The shortest period of time lies between the minute you put some money away for a rainy day and the unexpected arrival of rain.

I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other.
:eek:

Wind

Wind plays a large role in determining how much your allergies will act up. Windy conditions cause greater pollen and mold distribution and that leads to an increase in allergy symptoms. Plant pollens carried by the wind are the cause of most nose, eye, and lung allergic reactions. Hay fever sufferers seem to be especially affected by windy, dry conditions.

I am a being of Heaven and Earth, of thunder and lightning, of rain and wind, of the galaxies.

The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach.

Back