my digital art

...corrected....thank you !
That was an unusual misprint :)

As for the shot itself - in my book it is art and I like it. A lot. I can easily imagine a photo album of this pair in different places.

Last edited:
That was an unusual misprint :)

As for the shot itself - in my book it is art and I like it. A lot. I can easily imagine a photo album of this pair in different places.

first.....thank you so much 🥰 , in fact the image was really just experimentation which took on a life of its own, i decided to post it here as an example to the o.p of the rudeness of posting ones personal work on threads by other creators, either this went over their head or they dont see it as a problem. as for naughty 'Auntie Kuno's' trip the UK i have already made a couple more but think they would be more appropiate on their own thread, once I get my shit together....I will leave this one for the o.p....
Quite evidently, those who react (suspiciously) badly to anyone who says it isn't. A kind of giveaway, really...

Last edited:
At it again: I had some spare time and put this together for you art lovers.

Attachments

• Brown Dildo_01.jpg
    Brown Dildo_01.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 11
Here is a mix of my original art and some from my archive of erotic illustrations byr various artists

Attachments

• Oral_002.jpg
    Oral_002.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Saarah_black lingerie.jpg
    Saarah_black lingerie.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 339_1000.jpg
    339_1000.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 985_450.jpg
    985_450.jpg