Homage Bataille (Histoire de l'oeil)

That's the image I saw earlier. Was there supposed to be another, different one?

We also like a bit of discussion as to how the work was created, techniques, tools, and so on.

That's the image I saw earlier. Was there supposed to be another, different one?

We also like a bit of discussion as to how the work was created, techniques, tools, and so on.
Yes there was a second one added as a 'reply' it was a woman with a image of a thunder bird on her torso constructed from rope. That was the only one I could see. So yes, the situation seemed designed to put you and I at loggerheads. Glad we worked it out. I posted the work for reference so I could discuss the process perhaps though I had casual chat in mind as the forum. I will add more discussion.
It's only my 4th day and I am clumsy with these boards. But I saw a notice the a hundred works were removed an could reach no other conclusion. I am not some flaming free speech type, quite the opposite but I feel I need to support my own works in
I also saw where someone was advised to gather their works on a single thread rather than starting a new thread each time. May I asked what is the technique to do that. I added a 'reply' I now believe I should have 'attached' the file then 'insert'. I will wait before I try adding another one, there is nothing urgent about any of this this.

This is a great, visually stunning, slightly disturbing, nearly surrealistic picture.

Is there an easy way yo see more of your work? As the way you described the work does make me far more curious than any picture could make me.

^^^ We generally ask contributors to post additional works to a single thread as sort of a gallery.

Back