Looking For Cheerleader Mom Story and Snowbunny Story

blassie

Virgin
There was an excellent IR story a few years back on literotica that had a new black 18 year old kid in town join I think it was the basketball team and become "friends" with a white boy on the team. Meanwhile, on the side he's fucking this "friend's" desperate mom and then has the mom convince her cheerleader daughter to date and go as far with this boy as he wants. Later, the de-flowered daughter is on a trip and the son is also out of town when the basketball star comes over and has the mom change into the daughter's cheerleading outfit and panties that she was de-flowered in, with the hubby watching and encouraging him. Any idea what the title was or who it was by? If I remember correctly, it had multiple chapters.

Also looking for the title / author of a deleted more recent snowbunny story. I believe it had rabbit or bunny as part of the title or author. It had multiple chapters of a single mom who has her son use a dating app and pick a man for her. Thanks!

Not it, but thanks. I think both are deleted from here. If there's a way to search in the wayback machine, I'm not doing it correctly.

Back