My BBW Taken In Hand

Seeing these pics was the best way to spend Valentine's day! Or to take care of morning wood problems!:devil:

I'd rather be watching NCIS...

Because you are a deliciously evil woman who likes it when I reveal how kinky I want to be?
I know...NCIS is good...love me some Gibbs!

And thank you for the compliment. Of course I love being evil. Its part of my charm! And love making people show their kinky side!
Seeing these pics was the best way to spend Valentine's day! Or to take care of morning wood problems!:devil:

Oh it was a very good evening! :) And a good cure for morning wood. I highly recommend it! LOL :D
There seems to be an epidemic of morning wood...how come I never get to see any of this???!!!!!

I know...NCIS is good...love me some Gibbs!

And thank you for the compliment. Of course I love being evil. Its part of my charm! And love making people show their kinky side!

For you, yes I'd definitely be very kinky!

Ok, not sure what happened to this thread but My Pet feels that her pictures killed it. I for one do not believe it. So I am going to re-post some older pictures.

as well a a link to her more risque shots at Her Gallery

Attachments

• r26723885-def7.JPG
    r26723885-def7.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 411
  • r9618716-af0a.JPG
    r9618716-af0a.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 439
  • r87519017-cba2.JPG
    r87519017-cba2.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 418
  • r35054994-3c98.JPG
    r35054994-3c98.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 439
I enjoy her pics very much, she has a lovely body.:D

Thank you very much Deepstar.

I'm still thinking I am not something anyone wants to be looking at however. I know Raja means well, but i lost my touch when it comes to being the goddess. :(

Thank you very much Deepstar.

I'm still thinking I am not something anyone wants to be looking at however. I know Raja means well, but i lost my touch when it comes to being the goddess. :(

You get better with age,,,,sexier than ever:kiss::rose::)

Ok, not sure what happened to this thread but My Pet feels that her pictures killed it. I for one do not believe it. So I am going to re-post some older pictures.

as well a a link to her more risque shots at Her Gallery

I love seeing her with a cock in her mouth!

I love seeing her with a cock in her mouth!

That is definitely a pose I'd be happy to take a lot of!:devil:
(and I don't think Raja would object much either!)

Just wish we had a playmate close by who could take pics for us.

That is definitely a pose I'd be happy to take a lot of!:devil:
(and I don't think Raja would object much either!)

Just wish we had a playmate close by who could take pics for us.

Oh yeah. I'm so UP for that!!! LOL

Last edited:
For some odd reason, my steamier pics have removed from the amatuer album and i received a notice i was banned. not sure why...no reason given. sorry guys. we'll have to come up with plan b.

But on a happier note....its Random Acts of Kindness Day. What will you do today?

For some odd reason, my steamier pics have removed from the amatuer album and i received a notice i was banned. not sure why...no reason given. sorry guys. we'll have to come up with plan b.

But on a happier note....its Random Acts of Kindness Day. What will you do today?

I just noticed the album was gone as well :(
You can always host somewhere else. I use imghunt.org sometimes

It happens every morning for me! And I have to take of.it right away! I might just have to take a pic for you.:devil:

Back